Sundown Audio

What are the best amps?

AUDIOCON80

"BEST amp on crap speakers equals crap result"

Remember the civic hatch with 4 sony explode 12's? T4000 amp on crap speakers... If I remember corectly it got above 145.

147.4 to be exact

4000w RMS in a small hatch with 4 12's and still not beat a 150... is kind of crappy. :peepwall:

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

If he actually had 4k going to them itd be different, 4k would blow them right when he turned it on....If i were to guess i'd say no more then 2k was being used.

Not true you just have to know what your doing with the power.

I cant say best amplifier there are good amplifiers but no best, my favorite would have to be Rockford, but I have seen Sundown put out it's rated and then some depending on Voltage, as well as Audiopipe just beware they do not like getting hot and the outputs will fail. I don't see many DB Drive amplifiers out but they are no joke just stick with the OKUR series. Those are the company's I would run.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

Not true you just have to know what your doing with the power.

ORLY?

Maybe we all should buy sony koiileror some duals and throw thousands of watts on them.. As long as "I know what i'm doing" the subwoofers are going to know this and not turn in to magic smoke

edit damn Itouch

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

ORLY?

Maybe we all should buy sony koiileror some duals and throw thousands of watts on them.. As long as "I know what i'm doing" the subwoofers are going to know this and not turn in to magic smoke

edit damn Itouch

I'm not going to argue with you, you be you and I'll be me. Physics

J&T DESIGNS

M5

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

Sweet thanks , ima go put my type s 10" on my 7k I better not blow it or I'm holding you responsible

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Sweet thanks , ima go put my type s 10" on my 7k I better not blow it or I'm holding you responsible

Be ready for a recone. If it last 5 seconds then it's a success, let me know what you hit and roll into it. B)

J&T DESIGNS

M5

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

I'm not going to argue with you, you be you and I'll be me. Physics

Physics don't make everything possible. Everything has its breaking point PERIOD! You know what your doing so well, go get 4 sony xplods and throw 4k at them. A TRUE 4k. And lets see you prove your point. Until then stop acting like you can do anything you want cuz you "claim" you know what you are doing.

Archived