Sundown Audio

Alpine PDX or AQ4X90?

toylocost

I bought a used Alpine PDX-4.100 off of a friend the other day for 200 which is OK for that amp, they are pricey brand new but a kick ass amp. I installed it in his car when he bought it new. Its super easy to install pretty hard to get it wrong and you can run 4 or 2 ohm and still get 100rms x4.

Problem is another buddy is mad at me for buying it out from under him. Which I didn't really do, hes been wanting to buy it for 6 months but never came up with the cash and finally did.

So I got to lookin at AQ stuff and I want to buy a 1200D when I do my subs again so I figured how bout sell it to the other friend and just buy the 90x4 then I will have matching amps. Its only gonna cost me like 30 bucks extra and I will get a BRAND NEW amp.

What you guys think? I do love the Alpine but I think it might be worth keeping the peace.

99 4runner - So far: Alpine PDX4.100 & AQ1200D. Needz speekrz yo.

Oh wow I just saw some super high def pics of it. Ill call him tomorrow and tell him to come and get it lol.

Hey, both of you have 293 posts. Thats weird.

Haha I think I will. But I know him to well if it distorted he would turn it down he didnt beat on it bad just scratched it.

i would stick with the PDX. i love mine and i know it has great SQ. the AQ will be a lesser amp, though it has an advantage being new.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived