Sonic Electronix

In my 97 4 door blazer what kinda numbers should I expect? What are the RF 2500.1's REALLY putting out @ 1 ohms RMS? The subs are rated at 600 RMS Each and I know I'll easily have that. What can the T115D2's actually handle? I'm an authorized RF dealer and get the equipment CHEAP so im not looking for idea's on other subs or amps...

lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz.

-= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash

Subs: 2 T1 12's

Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:)

2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/

2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/SMDSig3-26-12.jpg

If I can recall correctly, steves 2500's were putting out 3300 a piece. And your kinda local to me, bout 1.5 hours. I hang out in EL sometimes. If you could lmk what you could get a 2500 for $$ wise thatd be sweet. Pm me.

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

im not gonna even try on numbers but as far as equipment that amp will put out 3000-3300 at 1 ohm

are you getting the NEW T1 15s or the old ones? i know the new ones are rated at 800 RMS but im sure you can throw more at them than that

p.s remember that 3300 watts is gonna be at a sustained 14.4 volts..as soon as voltage goes down wattage goes down

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

In my 97 4 door blazer what kinda numbers should I expect? What are the RF 2500.1's REALLY putting out @ 1 ohms RMS? The subs are rated at 600 RMS Each and I know I'll easily have that. What can the T115D2's actually handle? I'm an authorized RF dealer and get the equipment CHEAP so im not looking for idea's on other subs or amps...

maybe im just assuming here, but if youre an authorized RF dealer, wouldnt it be easier for you to find out that information from RF?

the amps always do a little more than theyre rated. i have a lot of the RF amps. the two t2500s i have do more than 2500. ones birth sheet reads 2649 and the other over 3000.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I have to agree, If you're a dealer wouldn't you have a birth sheet on your amps? Not tryin to sound like a dick but it seams logical.... :pardon:

On another note i have seen the older t1 15s take around 2k constantly without problems. I don't know if id recommend it....But its been done lol

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

I have to agree, If you're a dealer wouldn't you have a birth sheet on your amps? Not tryin to sound like a dick but it seams logical.... :pardon:

On another note i have seen the older t1 15s take around 2k constantly without problems. I don't know if id recommend it....But its been done lol

let alone know it? lol, NOT trying to be a dick like superdave says, but man...you should know your products, especially if youre supposed to sell them.

i have seen the t1s take a lot of power but they didnt last. there is currently a guy here i know running 4 of the t1 15"s on a t4000. so at the minimum theyre seeing 1000watts each and they do just fine.

Edited by TeamHT

Not trying to be a dick here but.........any sentence that involves that phrase.....they are trying to be a dick! lol

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Not true haha i was just saying if your pushing to sell a product you should know a little about it first. no disrespect here :drinks:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Not trying to be a dick here but.........any sentence that involves that phrase.....they are trying to be a dick! lol

LOL

yes, true. but were trying to be good dicks. not the no lube surprise anal rape dick. those guys are dicks!

LOL

yes, true. but were trying to be good dicks. not the no lube surprise anal rape dick. those guys are dicks!

Your avatar is sooooo distracting... :trippy:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt