That is to bad that you have to re-build already but oh well chit happens hahaha. It looked like it was moving some air while it was working. Did you sell your amp yet?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

nice build to bad u didnt wait for the 2011 stang to come out with those monster subs u could use the 100hp more lol

I actually raced another stock 2010 GT, i'm at around 350rwhp, and we were even. So 400lbs of stereo stuff robs about 75hp. The 2010 Gt's will be a unique, maybe even rare car someday. Only year with this body style and engine combination.

That is to bad that you have to re-build already but oh well chit happens hahaha. It looked like it was moving some air while it was working. Did you sell your amp yet?

I was going to redo it anyway, but I thought i'd get more than 3 songs out of it lol. It was moving a shitton of air. Still have the Stetsom, as you could see, it works quite well :drinks:

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Found it. BigD23. I'm gonna make 2x4 frame and line that with MDF. Lots more resin and mat this time. Im gonna try and get more airspace by cutting angles with my new circular saw, instead of working with all 90's.

Is there a way to separate PVC once its glued and set? I don't want to have to buy new aeroports.

If the cement melted the plastic together like its supposed to, probably not. But you can buy just the connecting rings if you wanted to try cutting the tubes and just reassemble them that way. Not sure if that will work with what you are trying to do.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

i guess your not stock than if u have 350rwhp

I actually raced another stock 2010 GT, i'm at around 350rwhp, and we were even. So 400lbs of stereo stuff robs about 75hp. The 2010 Gt's will be a unique, maybe even rare car someday. Only year with this body style and engine combination.

I was going to redo it anyway, but I thought i'd get more than 3 songs out of it lol. It was moving a shitton of air. Still have the Stetsom, as you could see, it works quite well :drinks:

Here we go again

IMG_3878.jpg

A tad over 6 cubes tuned at 33.5.

Seeing as my car will be shipping out this month or next, I'm holding off on the wall and doing a regular box for 2 of the xl's. I'll have better access to materials and hands on help when I get home, so I can get the wall right.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

a trunk box? cool

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery