I need to shorten this up and only need one.

Not to add insult to injury, type of advice, more like constructive criticism. Next time, don't crimp your connections, just solder them. As Steve states, soldering is more secure and easy to remove in the future. Just reheat and pull, all that's needed. Didn't know if you knew that or not.

Also, just because one end is closed, doesn't mean you can't solder them. Just heat the ring terminal up, and add solder until its about half full, and insert wire. Not the best way, but better then crimping. Just an idea.

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

Anybody got a 3/0 lug like this?

IMG_3834.jpg

IMG_3835.jpg

I need to shorten this up and only need one. I know where to order but thought i'd ask the SMD community for help first.

I should have some. They are all copper, I cannot tell from your pic if that what you have there. Let me go check and I will let you know

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Well its too dark in my garage, I cant find them. I am damn sure I have 1/2 dozen 3/0 but I will have to see in the morning. I have a ton of 2/0 with 3/8 eylet tho.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

My ankle still hurts like (insert expletive), but I can't take it any more. I just got a call and we have a 3-day weekend. So, i'm gonna try to get this thing playing. Hopefully tomorrow. I want to finish trim panels before getting the baffle and subs in, so should be alot of pics for the whores.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Aeroports are ready. I didn't seal the middle one yet, I have to see if the short clearance from it to the back wall is going to cause any noise issues.

IMG_3850.jpg

IMG_3851.jpg

I love this stuff

IMG_3849.jpg

It's coming slow, but the weather sucks and my ankle giving me trouble. Should be playing by tomorrow afternoon.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

ther is a store that sells them 3/0 for 3 bucks a pc hear if ya need i can buy one or two and ship to ya man let me know

MEMBER>>Team Pulse Car Audio

97 Z71 sierra

8" jl w0 md 400watt amp and dvd system

2000 malibu

1 18" old style btl, jl audio 1000/1v2 build in progress

My YouTube

100% positive buyer feedback on eBay mmatsjugg306 is my ID there

[topic='http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/148756-dd9515mmatsjugg-feedback/']leave me feedback hear for buying and selling[/topic]

rps20121104_200858.jpgSDC11631-1.jpg

Archived