well im going to go out on a limb but i think if hes going into canada, then thats canadas call, just like how this is in america and so it is our call.

the law i think is working wonders, but like was brought up by darkjustice, its going to need a lot more than just a law to check for legal citizenship. people are going to have to be involved in holding companies and corporations responsible, and the government is going to have to enforce employment laws that have already been in place. a couple hundred people paying into social security they will never get does not mean that money is given right away to the government (realistic timeline would be after a couple decades of unclaimed earnings) or balance out the fact for every 1 paying into social security theres thousands draining the economy. of course many people are draining our economy but this one is here now so lets fight this battle and move on to the next one.

my mother became nationalized, my father served in the military EARNING his citizenship. i am a first generation american in my family and have worked hard to be where i am at now, and dont need to see my efforts leeched off but those who should not be here.

and for the idiots these views do not make me a racist or sexist.

Point to him crossing, is he has to cross back and now you have to have a either a passport or passport card to get back. The fact he doesn't get check either way is concerning.

Funny though. I use to work at a rail road 'hump' yard. We would go to the top of the hill and watch them let the auto rack train cars (ones that carry vehicles lol) go down hill (this is how they organized them by where they go)and the are just free rolling. They would hit the brakes in the tracks and you could see brake lights come on on the cars in the auto racks. Rail road cops would sit and watch and then go down to those train cars and arrest the illegals. They'd freak out and reaction to it was to hit the brake pedal inside the vehicle. Quiet funny...and if none of that made sense, note the time lol

Thoughts on Illegals..come here the right way and I have no problem with you being here..even if its for cheap labor or whatever. Just come here legally and pay your fucking taxes.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

I think the law is legit. It sure will cut down on all the illegals taking our jobs...

want in one hand and shit in the other, see which fills up faster...

Problem is, most Americans won't work these jobs they have cause of the pay. Most of the low paying jobs they have, the businesses/ owners, cannot afford what Americans want/ need as income.

It's kind of a lose lose situation, with a mix of catch 22 and a few others I cant think of right now lol

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

I think the law is legit. It sure will cut down on all the illegals taking our jobs...

so what youre sayin is if they come here legally and take your job its ok

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Uhh, yea? Once your legally here, any job is fair game.

I got to say I agree with this. However, in a situation like we have now with high unemployment nationwide, I believe the federal government should put a hold on issuing green cards or any other documents that allow entrance.

I got to say I agree with this. However, in a situation like we have now with high unemployment nationwide, I believe the federal government should put a hold on issuing green cards or any other documents that allow entrance.

i was tryin to get at if 2 legal mexicans took his job cause they were goin to split his pay it wouldnt be fair game

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I still like my idea of a Illegal Immigrant snitch policy i stated back on pg 4 or something,

You snitch, you gain citizenship, other guy gets deported

I talked to my boss, who is a southern mexican dude, he has illegals in his family, and legals, He was totally for a law like that

He said, he, and all the people who he knew that were illegal, would snitch in a heart beat, said it would be crazy with all the people snitching off other illegals- Any illegals, hispanic, european, african, asia

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I haul the milk out of the dairys here locally where I live and the guys milkin the cows are all mexican I'm pretty sure the majority are illegal but that is one job I would not do nor would I think anyone else would like you get to spend your day gettin pissed and shitted on by cows as you milk them and in the milkin barn there might be a breezeway and fans but it still gets very funky in there as the cow shit piles up on the floor summer is of course the worst winter is not much better I'll stick to the comforts of my truck and continue to haul it out much better

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

I haul the milk out of the dairys here locally where I live and the guys milkin the cows are all mexican I'm pretty sure the majority are illegal but that is one job I would not do nor would I think anyone else would like you get to spend your day gettin pissed and shitted on by cows as you milk them and in the milkin barn there might be a breezeway and fans but it still gets very funky in there as the cow shit piles up on the floor summer is of course the worst winter is not much better I'll stick to the comforts of my truck and continue to haul it out much better

dang, I thought there were cow milking machines. Those damn illegals have even put machines out of work! wtf?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Archived