Then say what you mean. You think that all cops are corrupt and will create probable cause just to fuck with people who look Mexican.

dude cops dont just pull over people who look like mexicans for random shit. they pull over anybody and everybody so its not just mexicans bra

Pioneer deh 2100b

(2)Hifonics Brutus BXI2006D

Crossfire 200 watt 2 channel

soon to be 4 DC level 3 15's

(2)gel batts

Big 3

200 Amp Alt

Like i said reno academy is where i train its wrestling, boxing, brazilian ju jit zu so anyone that wants problems can come to reno and see me because overall your're still a bitch and fuck teamht and you aint going to do shit. As for telemundo joke haha youre just making my point on how youre a lil racist bastard and behind all of it you know your a bitch and so is slawsen. Simple as that point made "sigh" hahahaha such a faggt. Whoooooo

How about you go back to reno academy and gtfo these forums. Re-read my post before you call me a bitch, child.

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

How about you go back to reno academy and gtfo these forums. Re-read my post before you call me a bitch, child.

Oh i read your post kid, how are you going to try to say if i dont like it i can just leave the us, how about i speak my opinion and not get out and stay on this forum because i want too simple as that

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Oh i read your post kid, how are you going to try to say if i dont like it i can just leave the us, how about i speak my opinion and not get out and stay on this forum because i want too simple as that

Why should you leave? Well, this is a political discussion, not a racial discussion(which you are trying to make it out as).

00' Nissan Xterra

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

No, im not its just that when you read someone that posts like the bitch that is teamht saying only mexicans are illegal, you tell me if that isnt racial and if you were mexican you get a lil pissed as well as well as his lil telemundo joke.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

No, im not its just that when you read someone that posts like the bitch that is teamht saying only mexicans are illegal, you tell me if that isnt racial and if you were mexican you get a lil pissed as well as well as his lil telemundo joke.

Still you didn't need to go off on me...I laugh at just about anything. For all I care, tell me a white joke..i'd laugh if it was funny. Never said I supported the racial profiling. :werd_msword:

00' Nissan Xterra

I just skimmed through the first page, I hear enough of this dilemma on Rush, Savage, Coast to Coast, and other shows.

I say this,

( if anyone else said this sorry, as I said I skimmed the first page )

If its good to legalize an illegal, to gain tax profit, why not have a program that consists of snitching on illegals to gain citizenship?

It may be hectic, but it could work

Since most illegals are supposed to be here just to send money back to there families in mexico, why wouldn't one illegal, snitch on another illegal, to be in a safe-zone, and the worst that happens is he pays his taxes like anyone else in the US

Only real problem I see is one guy snitching on an illegal that has his whole illegal family here, but again, thats on them

When it comes to the livelihood of your family, and well being, I think the snitch idea would work out

--- No me, Iam no snitch.. lol

And that movie about what would happen if there was no illegals in the us, what would happen?

I say BS, that is a hell of a job market to fill up, more jobs for citizens

I think doing yard work as a first job as a teenager is a great way to start off in the work field- people would do it

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Street...who wants to see you train? You getting grabbed by all of your homies on a mat isn't tough. You're only doing what all other nobodies do over the internet, talk shit and then blah blah blah.

How many fights have you been in? Or do you only train? Lol. Now you're getting sidetracked. Stay on topic fool.

That law was already passed idiot, and i showed the joke to my baby mothers family. They called you

a pinchy marricon. No idea what they said but theyre saying youre embarassing them.

No actual response to the logic of the law, my culture, or anything relevant to the topic? Instead of trying to act tough because you're failing

Didn't think so...what a girl

FYI: pinche marricon= fuckin' queer.

:pardon:

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

why are you seriously fighting over the interwebz? I don't even think HT would waste his time going to Reno just to fight you. So stop acting hard cuz you and I both know nothings gonna happen. Your just making yourself look like a tool.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

not to mention if a cop is pulling you over for untied shoelaces then you werent driving, and therefore not pulled over, or you drive with your untied shoe and foot out the window. in which case you should be pulled over and checked for legal status.

funny thing about this statement is i know someone who got pulled over and the cop used he wasnt wearin shoes as the reason he got pulled over. the guy fought the case and lost. and i know the guy personally. and i find it funny all the people that want to attack immigrants because theyre taking jobs that are given to them. if noone would hire them they wouldnt come here. thats doin what they need to do to survive. theres not one person in this world that didnt at one point take advantage of a person or situation for their own gain. illegal or not

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived