today i asked the guy i bought the subs and box from what hz the box was tuned to.

he said 45 and that my amp will not let me subwoofers hit 45hz

LOL.jpg

lol1.gif

idk if i took that wrong but i took it as him saying my subs cannot play the note 45hz..

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

he is saying that the box is tuned to 45hz, yet the amplifier with it will not play that tone?? lololol. 45hz sounds like prefab

100_2332.jpg

thats them, box is not pretty and many people told me it looks like crap but i cant do much with it, and my system satisfies me right now

he said he and a friend built the box themselves specifically to make the subwoofers sound the loudest they could. theres led's that flash blue underneath the top lip of the box too but i have them unplugged

Edited by chrispy

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

no, no, no... he built the box to be the loudest he knew how to build. i would put a lot of money that those subs could get louder in another box lol. see if he will take a bet :santa:

but saying a sub amp cant do 45hz is pretty dumb. its just about in the middle of the range you want your subs to play.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

god dammit all of your signature pics are stupid. especially this one, animal abuse aint funny you fucking idiot.

i agree with this

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

god dammit all of your signature pics are stupid. especially this one, animal abuse aint funny you fucking idiot.

hey man im with ya on this one, that just fucked up and should not be on here. since when can we post up vids of ILLEGAL actions. animal abuse is for fucking pussies wether that is you or not in that vid, it should be taken down ASAP!!!!!

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

x2.

wtf is wrong with you?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?