A new member from PWK Desings & SoCal SPL

Hello SMD forum, I enjoy talking to people and I see as there being a bit more movement here. My current system consists of two Orion Cobalt 10"s in my home theater. I don't yet have my license because I'm only 16 and no running car.I produce/remix music for free, yes I said it. I go by the name DJ Sløw N' Thrøw. I like it when people run my music because it makes me feel like I'm making my music for a reason. I am out to support the bass head community by producing and remixing music for free to help out in this bad economy. I can be friends with everyone so long as you don't wrong me, I havn't yet talked to anyone and I already feel welcome to the forum.

I will starting a small download site soon by Slowing and Throwing (Chop and Screwing) music upon request. Many of the songs may/can be system specific, by this I mean that if your mids/highs play bright on the high end, I can create a much warmer tonality to make the song sound as they should in your ride/ home. The same techniques can be used to boost the bass in your favorite song or add a little more treble to a song the is a little boxy in sound; to bring depth and life to song that may be a bit too flat, or add that wow factor.

Along with that I can remix desired songs. As an example I could combine the bass line of Hypnotized by Young Jeezy and throw in new lyrics from local rappers, or your own favorite rapper.

I can also add bass to "bassless" song to get your juices flowing on that favorite song you may have that just doesn't seem quite right.

Your friend;

DJ Sløw N' Thrøw

- _ -$1o- _ -

racerboi3x

Blaine Perkins

www.youtube.com/racerboi3x

Edited by DJ-Slow-N-Throw

Sounds good to me now get that music out!!

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

Cant wait to we see the type of work you do bro.

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint