Twistedchild420 Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 Creative! Would like to see this done with some real subs! lol jk My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
IH8PunkRok Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 beautiful pomeranian -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
skittlesRgood Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 i wanted to see the look on the dogs face, not its ass. lol. would have been a lot better if there was more air moving. put the dog in mr.p's jeep If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
lem43606 Posted April 29, 2010 Author Report Posted April 29, 2010 which is why i did this with my car... i didnt wanna kill the little guys couldnt imagine throwing him in the tunnel of a groundpounder fuck that! and twisted your a bastard lol 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
UniqueSounds Posted April 30, 2010 Report Posted April 30, 2010 Lol that dog looked scared 1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab Pioneer DEH-3200UB Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door AudioQue HDC3 15" ^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)
Neo_frog Posted April 30, 2010 Report Posted April 30, 2010 I think once I'm done with my build, I'll actually try a dog trick. Not hair, but a dog. The wifey has three toy poodles. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
lem43606 Posted April 30, 2010 Author Report Posted April 30, 2010 I think once I'm done with my build, I'll actually try a dog trick. Not hair, but a dog. The wifey has three toy poodles. Now that would be just straight nasty! 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
midnite_bump Posted April 30, 2010 Report Posted April 30, 2010 I think once I'm done with my build, I'll actually try a dog trick. Not hair, but a dog. The wifey has three toy poodles. Ahh lulz, I would love to see that. Poodles may be good for something after all! 1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport Kenwood 5.25" Mids Alpine SPS-500 5.25" Mids 4 awg Rockford Fosgate wiring kit Rockford Fosgate P312D2 Phoenix Gold Tantrum 1200.1 Phoenix Gold Tantrum 600.4 Pioneer DEH-3100UB HU
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.