Sonic Electronix

He seriously makes me want to rip all my audio shit out of my car and throw half of it in the trash and burn the other half. 99.9% of the shit I do he complains about it, and tells me i'm wasting my money and time on silly car and i'm throwing away all my money on speakers and amps... I mean he just got lecturing me on what exactally im doing with bondo and fiberglass thats in the garage and he wants everything passed by him before I do anything..It was a huge enough struggle for him to let me build a box for my new setup, but If I told him what i'm spending, shit would hit the fan. Idk what to do honestly. Everytime I get my motovation up and desire to do something unique to my car my dad alaways pisses on my goal and it's getting to me... Wtf... any help or advice??

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

just do what i do

say its either doing something like this, or ill be doing drugs and getting fucked up.. you choose, but you can only have me doing 1...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

my dad is the exact same. its MY money, MY hobby, and MY time im using not his. even my girlfriend hates all the money i spend. the reason i cant do the big 3 is because he would prob slap me thinking its a waste of time and money for the big 3. he just doesnt understand. i feel you bro

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

tell your dad to fuck off, its your life do whatever the hell you want to... and if that doesnt work, well i dont really know lol but good luck to ya!

oh and dont stop your dreams bro....

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

i know exactly how u feel !! my dad wouldn't even let me have a system at all cuz he thought the stock bose 8inch was good enough and i told him hell no so one day i jut came home with 2 twelves9mtx4500s first system) and he was like wtf he hated it at first then after a while he got over it

www.youtube.com/toucandan8989

Vehicle:2002 Toyota sequoia limited edition

Subwoofer:American bass xfl 12soon to be vfl comp

Amp:2American bass phantom 4ks 4000rms (using one fornow)

Headunit:Alpine cda 105

TL scre:141.75 at 35hz going to try to get it to a 45 with the new build!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

I know it fuckin sucks. When I took out my Hid's to sell them, he saw me with them and asked me a million questions about what they were why I had them, and how did that mess up my car. Then he asked me how much I paid, so I cut the price by about 3/4 since I didn't feel like syaing about 100$ and told him $35 and he just shook his head.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.