anyone need free logos?

Can you make one saying "city power" With like a basic 2tone kinda outline of a 1988 or 1984 honda city zooming somewhere? Preferably the car in red and letters in white, A cool font but still legable.

Thanks!

1988 Honda City E

• Big 3 in 1/0
  • Venom 6x9
  • Venom 6.5 Components
  • Response 4x100 midz and highs amp
  • Fusion NV 2500.1: STOLEN
  • 2 x 12 inch fusion nv subs
  • 10 inch 5 doller subs in my doors

PM me if you want help with electrical

Could you make me one that says "Juice.ca" and another that says "Optic Wonders". Optic Wonders is my clan for gaming lol. |OW| is our tag. So you could put that tag in there as well.

I like a clean look of my current pic. Could you do something with silver and black?

Here is our current pic:

owlogo2.png

Current Setup

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier 880PRS

Subs: 2 Custom Ssackett 12's DC LVL5 Softparts

Sub Amp: Crossfire VR4000D

Highs Setup: 4 6.5" Powerbass 4XL'S & 2 Crescendo XST2's.

Highs amp: Jbl Gto75.4ii & MB Quart ONX4.60

Electrical: XS Power D5100 & D3100 in the rear

My Videos

i made u 2 logos! i havnt had alot of free time im drunk and bored and had some time.ive been busy making websites so not much free time but here you go!!let me know what u think if theres any other ideas cause i like the tracks u make for us.

bigpimpin912.jpg

bigpimpin911.jpg

Fuck yes dude, you're the shit.

Got a PayPal?

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone needs some work done let me know your ideas.i have alot of free time and am trying to build my skills in photoshop.have an idea?let me know.Free!!!ill try to keep up with demand but if it gets out of controll it will just be select people!please post on this thread or message me!

Bro, I am having writers block when it comes to a logo for myself??? LOL! Can you please help us out?!

I did the techforce logo for them we just pm'd each other but wanted to post it so people wont think the thread is dead

techforcelogo.jpg

thats sick i would love to see what you could make for my siggy with lower limits and my screen name

96 GMC Jimmy

Kenwood KDC-348U

2 SoundStream T4-15's

BOSS Audio Onyx NXD4,500.1 (Subs)

Autotek SS 200.2 (Highs)

8 cube box tuned @ 31Hz

2 Memphis 6.5 2 ways in the front

2 Kicker 6.5 2 ways in the rear

My YouTube Link

My Budget Build Log

My New Build Log

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Hey bro, if you don't mind, could you cook a little something up for me?

I want INM with wings like the FD up there. For colors, I want it to be primarily black, with dark purple accents, over a white background.

Or, take 'imnotmikal' and have fun with it. same colors as above.

thanks

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

I did the techforce logo for them we just pm'd each other but wanted to post it so people wont think the thread is dead

techforcelogo.jpg

Dude can I get a copy of your program??? lol Nice ass work clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif ..... Like Mc D's ...... I'm Loving It!!

Hey could you make me a logo that says Dj Bobby Steels and Dj Roman. With this picture and some cool effects with the colors red white and blue? Thanks man I really appreciate it!

s_405a67905119eea72cc8890bc91e6ac6.jpg

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

Archived