Young Jeezy-Trap or Die 2

For fans eagerly awaiting the return of Young Jeezy to his mixtape regime, the wait is almost over.

Anticipation for Jeezy’s Trap or Die 2, the precursor to Thug Motivation 103, is reaching a fever pitch now that the tracklist and cover art have hit the net.

As previously reported Jeezy released a trailer to Trap Or Die 2 showing a behind the scenes look at the Snowman in the studio.

Now with just days before the mixtape’s release date on May 4, the promotion continues as he gives fans a taste of what to expect.

Hosted DJ Don Cannon, TD2 consists of 21 tracks with features from Plies, The Clipse, Trick Daddy Scarface, Bun B and his big homie Bigga Rankins.

jeezy-trap-or-die2.jpg

1. Introduction

2. Trap Or Die Reloaded

3. Stop Playin Wit Me

4. Insane

5. Problem

6. Camaro

7. Lose My Mind Ft. Plies

8. Greatest Trapper Alive

9. Ill’in Ft. The Clipse

10. Just Saying

11. The TakeOver Ft. Bigga Rankins

12. D Boyz Produced By Don Cannon

13. Hood Politics

14. Ride Wit Me Ft. Trick Daddy, Scarface

15. Go Hard

16. Talking

17. Time

18. I Remember

19. Grape

20. My Tool Ft. Baby, Bun B

21. Da Greatest

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

No matter what he does for the rest of his career, nothing will even come close to Thug Motivation 101.

co-sign, Put On was a good song but nothin compares to that album...I actually bought and still bump it to this day, was just playin it yesterday...back when Jeezy was raw...now he's just watered down

2015 Mazda 6

co-sign, Put On was a good song but nothin compares to that album...I actually bought and still bump it to this day, was just playin it yesterday...back when Jeezy was raw...now he's just watered down

at least you can understand wtf he says unlike a certain 'a Louis Vuitton fag'

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

No matter what he does for the rest of his career, nothing will even come close to Thug Motivation 101.

hell yeah dawg u got that shit right that was the best album ive ever purchased

cowboys_logo.gif

This song is pretty dope, I'm excited for the rest of the tracks on here.

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Kenwood 5.25" Mids

Alpine SPS-500 5.25" Mids

4 awg Rockford Fosgate wiring kit

Rockford Fosgate P312D2

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 1200.1

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 600.4

Pioneer DEH-3100UB HU

Archived