well i do it BIG every year im a big ass kid on the 4th 4thofjuly05.jpgfamily026.jpg the first pic is from last year and the second is from today i got another big pack but its just artillery shells and i didnt feel like getting it out of the burb LOL oh yea that roll is 16,000 firecrackers and should pop for over 15 mins :D

Edited by basshead

yesterday me and my parents went to the alabama line and got a shit load of fireworks. i cant wait

you can buy them here all year around too.i usually buy about 400.00 worth every 4th of july

and new years.not this year though.we have'nt had any rain in while and they put a bann on

some of the fireworks :mad:

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

DANG Bassshead thats alot of firecrackers. I have like the 1,000 rolls and we got like 150 rockets but dont got a good palce to shoot them off LOL!!!! How much did that big package thats like taller then you cost?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Guest Nismofreak
you can buy them here all year around too.i usually buy about 400.00 worth every 4th of july

and new years.not this year though.we have'nt had any rain in while and they put a bann on

some of the fireworks :mad:

welcome to my world...lol....Anyways people just said f the cops and now we have some good fireworks in the sky...

this sucks worst 4th of july ever. Nothing is legal in cali. I was unable to get any fireworks because i waited too long so everyone wanted wayy to much $$ for stuff. Like 40$ for 6 10 shot roman candles. lol yeah right!!

2006 mustang. 20's, lowered, tint, exhaust. put its still an NA v6... for now..1 500/1, 2 300/4's, 1 tc1000 12", cdt es-06+, es-02 tweets...indash/proccessor is on its way.

Hey guys make your own firecrackers..Look you up a Flash powder receipe...70/30 works best...Just make sure you use some Static guard on your ziploc bags when mixing..70/30 doesn't like static sparks...BOOOOOM>>>