Sacramento May 15th

atsaubrey

Thinking i might be down to try drive-by out :D I have never metered at the headrest so i may pass on that until ive had time on my own meter at least.....but drive by sounds like fun. Oh and i might be bringing Psyph with me, he wants to meet all you guys.

No promises but i am trying to make it out!

how do u think my hoe will do in the drive by

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

What time does this start?

edit:

nm, I got to wake up early, 9am looks like

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

finally got somethin in the Caddi?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

hes talking about his loud ass bose stocks lol

well i was hoping to compete today but nothing for me thats bullshit man. my deck went jet on me... in other words..... my mids,highs engine noise started sounding like a missle at 9pm so im outside right now fixin everything but ill be deckless considering i put my fist though this pioneer deh-480 thing...

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

OK this seems like a normal show being up this early and heading out to sac. MECA is definately a cool format and more competitor friendly. A lot different from dB Drag. Each have there own unique advantages and disadvantages. I really hope everyone gives it a try. Looks to be a fun day and a great weekend.

WOOOOT!

Finally a show I can sleep if for.

Just getting up and will be rolling out soon.

See ya all there.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

My truck wasnt starting today, how late is this going on to?

sundown.jpg

Archived