Sonic Electronix

pics or its not possible lol

Its very possible. I have a bad ass table saw, that is actually beyond badass. Lol

Takes 10minutes or less to come up with a box per spec.

Rip a 4by8 sheet of wood in 20-40 minutes.

Grab my bottle of tight bond 3, and my nailer and put it together in another 30 or so minutes.

Grab my router with a circle jig cut out speaker holes.

Grab my 2nd router with a spiral upcut bit, and cut the port (the side walls being my guide for the cutout).

Grab my 3rd router and round over all the outside corners to stop the wood from chipping.

When you work for a shop, and your constantly building boxes for customers and even other friends and competitors it gets down to a system really quick.

Its very possible. I have a bad ass table saw, that is actually beyond badass. Lol

Takes 10minutes or less to come up with a box per spec.

Rip a 4by8 sheet of wood in 20-40 minutes.

Grab my bottle of tight bond 3, and my nailer and put it together in another 30 or so minutes.

Grab my router with a circle jig cut out speaker holes.

Grab my 2nd router with a spiral upcut bit, and cut the port (the side walls being my guide for the cutout).

Grab my 3rd router and round over all the outside corners to stop the wood from chipping.

When you work for a shop, and your constantly building boxes for customers and even other friends and competitors it gets down to a system really quick.

i guess words are equivilant to pictures now. lol im kiddin

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Hooray for you! Why don't you get on that then? I'm sure someone, somewhere cares.

As for me, I do my side projects overnight...and I need to let my eyes rest after a couple hours of staring at the same image. So while you're trying to be funny, I'm making money, laughing at you.

Damn, someone is salty...

stuck working that crap graveyard shift, wishing oneday he will get promoted to registers, but till then all you hear is ding fries are done ding fries are done...

stuck working that crap graveyard shift, wishing oneday he will get promoted to registers, but till then all you hear is ding fries are done ding fries are done...

OH SNAPZ MI VS WISCONSIN =@

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

i guess words are equivilant to pictures now. lol im kiddin

Its all cool.

Ill give you pics... and even a small cell video.

IMAGE_252.jpg

IMAGE_253.jpg

200907211751_407.jpg

IMAGE_258.jpg

IMAGE_017-2.jpg

08-03-08_2241.jpg

08-03-08_2347.jpg

200911171707_123.jpg

200911172137_125.jpg

And just a mic stand I just built the otherday for MECA driveby competitions.

030.jpg

th_066.jpg

Theres some random pics from my photobuckets. Hopefully that is enough to please you :)

PS: If these are not good enough, you can drive to WI, pay me some money and Ill build you a box, and your whole little MI crew that is watching this thread can even time me :)

Is this the part where I'm supposed to get mad at your juvenile taunt? Maybe if I didn't actually make more money than you...but hey, nice try. And who knows, maybe the next person you try it on will have a crap job, and fall for it.

But the only thing salty around here is your vagina.

And if things get tough for you (as I know how terrible box builder, and professional ass-hat must pay), you could always cut my lawn or something. I'm willing to help out those will special needs.

Is this the part where I'm supposed to get mad at your juvenile taunt? Maybe if I didn't actually make more money than you...but hey, nice try. And who knows, maybe the next person you try it on will have a crap job, and fall for it.

But the only thing salty around here is your vagina.

And if things get tough for you (as I know how terrible box builder, and professional ass-hat must pay), you could always cut my lawn or something. I'm willing to help out those will special needs.

Thats cute... Cant have no skilled insults, so you come back with cussing! Cute!

Thats cute... Cant have no skilled insults, so you come back with cussing! Cute!

"Cant have no skilled insults" I don't need to insult you. You insult yourself. And the public school system.

And I'm sorry wordsmith, vagina and ass are not cussing...despite your mom not allowing you to say them in her house. How's that working out by the way? Saving up your box making money to get your own place?

Archived