Space cruzing songs!!

one of my favorites is Twista- on the porch

TEAM DC AUDIO2006 Buick Rendezvous CXL2011 AZ State Record MECA (S4 & DB4)(Vehicle Sold)Buick Build Log2006 Lincoln Navigator (Daily Driver)RF T300.2, Re audio XXX 6 1/2 compsRF BD1500 pro, 4 SA-8v2 (29hz)1996 DCM Impala SS (Demo car)2 custom Ti Frame 18s walled @ 26hz(Vehicle currently under construction)

im tryin to put up the videos, not sure how tho.....

to put up vids copy the full web address of the video then click on the insert media button on this site its the last button on the message tool bar then paste the link aka web address were it say insert url

lol, make the drive over to minnesota and I'll show you some smoking songs.

but, I have to say, anything from Sickology 101 by Tech N9ne. The album that got me into bud.

2003 Ford Crown Victoria P71

2 12" Kicker CVX's

Audiopipe AP15001d

Stinger SR80 Isolator with DieHard 1200CCA battery

Streetwires 0awg

Secondary - 1998 Ford Expedition XLT

I drove high once like 2 years ago and almost killed the newspaper guy way early in the morning. Ill never drive high or drunk again. true story.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

to put up vids copy the full web address of the video then click on the insert media button on this site its the last button on the message tool bar then paste the link aka web address were it say insert url

thanks bro

TEAM DC AUDIO2006 Buick Rendezvous CXL2011 AZ State Record MECA (S4 & DB4)(Vehicle Sold)Buick Build Log2006 Lincoln Navigator (Daily Driver)RF T300.2, Re audio XXX 6 1/2 compsRF BD1500 pro, 4 SA-8v2 (29hz)1996 DCM Impala SS (Demo car)2 custom Ti Frame 18s walled @ 26hz(Vehicle currently under construction)

How about some oldschool Bay shit

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

lol, make the drive over to minnesota and I'll show you some smoking songs.

but, I have to say, anything from Sickology 101 by Tech N9ne. The album that got me into bud.

tech 9ne is dope.im not from mn im from wi but thats were i live now ive lived all over east,west and midwest.ive got 1,000's of mix cds ive never thrown any thing away since i got the internet when i was a kid unless it was impossible to play the cd.im all over the map when it comes to music.way too much knowledge to even think about putting on this site.im one step ahead of the industry.Always!!!