Well, past few weeks I've been playing with the boat and now I finally have all the time in the world to hack into it. These are just some teaser pics, end of the week I'll flood you guys with images. Here's a link to last years build.

All old amps have been pulled

P1010581-1.jpg

Seats have been pulled to be rewrapped in new vinyl

P1010578-1.jpg

That other seat piece is already out and will be replaced by a bench seat.

P1010576-1.jpg

Motor will have a Sun-tan deck built over it for more storage and better engine access.

P1010577-1.jpg

P1010575-1.jpg

P1010582.jpg

P1010580.jpg

Picture of the Tower we made, since I forgot to upload pic for last build.

P1010579.jpg

All the shit that came out, I've since added to the pile.

P1010584.jpg

P1010585.jpg

P1010583.jpg

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

damn....about time.hahhaha . sounds like you have some plans for it. cant wait to see what you come up with. the last box look pretty good. will definitely be tuned in for this one, so as always lots o pics. the tower looks real good, still have to wait on mine for a minute.

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

to bad the gas tanks there , looks like you could put a box on each side of the engine. might be time to relocate that fuel cell. :clapping:

moar pics. if i wanted to be teased i'd hang out with the wife. :woot:

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

but it would be better for us if we saw them now! :) MOARRRR!!!!!!!!!

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*