I have the exact tv your going to get.. I love the thing, not bad at all.. I agree though Samsung will beat it as far as quality.. but i think the Vizio tv your getting you will be surprised at how good it really is.

Sig.jpg

i have one for the bedroom. its actually a pretty great tv for the price. my next tv purchase will be an led and ill be looking into them.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Picked the tv up today, all I can say is WOW... Blu-Ray looks amazing, played some god of war III for a minute and it looks badass. So far I love this tv although the 42 is a little big for my room lol.. Ill throw up some pic's tonight gotta head to work!

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

i have 3 vizio's myself and love them all. i have a 19" lcd 27" lcd and a 32" plasma. they all look amazing and were really affordable. I've had the 27" going on about 3 years now and the plasma going on a year or so. the 19" i've had for about half a year so far and they all still perform like the day i bought them. Of course the PS3 is hooked up to the plasma with the HDMI cord.

Just curious if any of you are using A vizio tv. I am about to pick one up tomorrow its a 42 inch lcd 1080p 120hz model sv420m. If your usin a vizio how do you like it? I have heard mixed reviews about them mostly good but some people say they break down in a year or two.

i love my vizio! i have a 32"lcd but it is amazing! i want the vizio led. i think they are great t.vs

2003 CHEVY CAVALIER

2 FI BL 18's/ Replacing Soon

Sundown Saz 4500D

Iraggi 320mp alt

PIONEER AVIC N2

Soon to be Running 7batts

WALLED

My you tube channel

Picked the tv up today, all I can say is WOW... Blu-Ray looks amazing, played some god of war III for a minute and it looks badass. So far I love this tv although the 42 is a little big for my room lol.. Ill throw up some pic's tonight gotta head to work!

psh my buds got a 55" HDTV and a waterbed filling his entire room so we sit about 2 1/2 ft away from it, its awesome! lol. youll get use to it :)

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

• 2 weeks later...

I love my vizio 32" 720p tv. Runs my ps3 and computer in hd perfect. To this day the picture looks just as good as my uncles 50" samsung plasma. It also even runs my games at 1080p and look flawless while doing it.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

No such thing as too big. I have a 67" tv in my LR so I'm of the "go big or go home" variety.

I love my vizio 32" 720p tv. Runs my ps3 and computer in hd perfect. To this day the picture looks just as good as my uncles 50" samsung plasma. It also even runs my games at 1080p and look flawless while doing it.

I think you're confused. If the TV is 720p, then it doesn't run your games at 1080p. The TV will show any and every thing you send it as the same resolution, probably 1366x768.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M