Sonic Electronix

Going to a shop will be 2-3x more the cost per foot. Order it online or like skullz said try a welding shop if you can't wait. A local shop here wanted to charge me $6/ft for 0/1 gauge and all they had was Rockford wiring.

Edited by cfallsguy

Going to a shop will be 2-3x more the cost per foot. Order it online or like skullz said try a welding shop if you can't wait. A local shop here wanted to charge me $6/ft for 0/1 gauge and all they had was Rockford wiring.

Whats wrong with rockford wire? and I was planing on putting some welding power wire in my car for my ground. I figured why not since i got it laying around.

Whats wrong with rockford wire? and I was planing on putting some welding power wire in my car for my ground. I figured why not since i got it laying around.

Nothing wrong with RF was just stating they only carried RF cable so that was the only option for 0/1 wire if i would've bought it. And you can get RF cheaper online.

Sometimes it is cheaper to just buy locally, because you have to remember about adding additional money for shipping. If you are only buying wiring, I would just hit up some local shops, see what wire they have and how much. If they are a little too pricey for you, do what Skullz said and hit up a local welding shop and buy some wire there.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

yea, i looked around. one place like a block away had it Stinger wire for like 10 bucks a foot, then another shop had a comparable brand for 6 bucks a foot. 6 or 10 bucks a foot vs 2 online makes it a no brainer... anyways I just bought 4 gauge. The guy at the shop I talked to said 1/0 was way overkill for the big 3..