Traks Posted May 10, 2010 Author Report Posted May 10, 2010 Didnt get alot done due to it being momma's day. Thursday if its nice out ill get the 0ga in and the amp rack done I hope,now shes wanting some pink LED's in the amp rack,also theres a teaser pic of my ride thats getting the next build soon as I get hers done. Box will sit back further once I get the amp rack done so I know how much room I have before I secure the box in. and my beast,the next build. DAT 1000.1 and 2 15"s (not sure what kind yet) 2011 Meca World Champ S3 Team Truth Hertz Team DC
Traks Posted May 10, 2010 Author Report Posted May 10, 2010 Nice. Even my wife like the pink accent on the enclosure. More pics! Thanks. Ya my wife is not a big fan of pink,but she wanted people to know it was hers and not mine that I just threw in for her. She wont compete but she is wanting to take it to a few local shows just for fun after I black the whole car out and debadge it. Shes trying to find a nice clean body kit for it if she doesnt trade it off 1st lol. Women..... 2011 Meca World Champ S3 Team Truth Hertz Team DC
bigredishott Posted May 10, 2010 Report Posted May 10, 2010 Lookin nice! love the pink! lolz Alpine CDA-9847 HU F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU 3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"
Ric Thornton Posted May 10, 2010 Report Posted May 10, 2010 that design looks SIMILAR to my design for the dual 1508 setup i had in my honda accord. with a powerbass asa1500 i was getting 145dB at the HEADREST at 36Hz!!!! you should get her to compete just once... i did that with my g/f car and now she's bit...
USLESS Posted May 10, 2010 Report Posted May 10, 2010 looks good nice work my 94 ranger build http://www.stevemead...4-ranger-build/
Bumpindemlowzz Posted May 10, 2010 Report Posted May 10, 2010 The wife gets upgrades before you get yours? 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
Gotloud555 Posted May 10, 2010 Report Posted May 10, 2010 Looking good.. 2 8" sub would be good choice on saving extra room in the trunk..
liftedranger08 Posted May 10, 2010 Report Posted May 10, 2010 Gota love some 8s. Looking good. 2000 White Ford Ranger 5" RCD lift 33x12.50 Mickey Thompson MTZs on 16x8 Mickey Thompson Classic 2s Euro Altezza tail lights 5% window tint Clarion Indash 4 Q Power 15s 1 Sundown 2000 1 DC power 300 amp alt(on the way)-soon to be 2 2 powermaster d925s batteries Second Skin Deadener Highs/mids amp-Crossfire 404 Door speakers-2 5x7 mb quarts and 1 5 1/4" black max up front, stock 5x7s in the rear Soon to Come: Lots of SA-8s 2 Sundown saz 3500s(possible 4500s) 5-7 d3100 batteries custom clamshell BNC 8s for mids undecided tweeters
neuspeedescort Posted May 10, 2010 Report Posted May 10, 2010 The wife gets upgrades before you get yours? im going to guess your not married and can't keep a solid girl around? correct me if im wrong. but most the time a wife or good girl is going to want what you got. NEUMAN
rmzsuzuki89 Posted May 10, 2010 Report Posted May 10, 2010 Lookin good. I cant wait to rebuild in my gf's car. Her two crappy MTX 10"s on 200wrms in the 4th order aren't doing it for her lol. How is the sound of the DD's? I've heard so many different things about their sound. My Feedback Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/103868-official-rmzsuzuki89-feedback-thread/page__pid__1441542#entry1441542
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.