CortezDTV Posted May 21, 2013 Report Posted May 21, 2013 They will play good even tuned high, prolly even play below tuning fine too LOL SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
WhiteTB Posted May 21, 2013 Report Posted May 21, 2013 cant wait to hear this at slam. Do work homie Team DOA Team gg
UnderLoK Posted May 22, 2013 Author Report Posted May 22, 2013 Nice ride and system. Thanks man Love the look of your ride .. I think your goin to be a happy camper real soon .. Can't wait to see a vid I agree! If all goes to plan (which is NEVER does with my builds) it will be up and playing this weekend... but I doubt it... lol WEAKSAUCE... Just sayin... How ya been man? You ever get that thing metered? How do you like the DC's? Good man! Glad to see you back around these parts. All on the XXX's and music the SMDs did a 50.4? at 40hz, the DCs a 51.4 or 51.9? I can't remember its been awhile. I liked the punch from the DCs but I'm selling them and moving on. I can say without a doubt that unless my wall breaks it will be at least a 52 on music very soon. Aim low right? If I even get within a couple DB of WhiteTB I'll be happy Although unless I'm really impressed the wall is getting redone after Slamology. If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
Boilermaker-744 Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 Nice ride and system. Thanks man Love the look of your ride .. I think your goin to be a happy camper real soon .. Can't wait to see a vid I agree! If all goes to plan (which is NEVER does with my builds) it will be up and playing this weekend... but I doubt it... lol WEAKSAUCE... Just sayin... How ya been man? You ever get that thing metered? How do you like the DC's? Good man! Glad to see you back around these parts. All on the XXX's and music the SMDs did a 50.4? at 40hz, the DCs a 51.4 or 51.9? I can't remember its been awhile. I liked the punch from the DCs but I'm selling them and moving on. I can say without a doubt that unless my wall breaks it will be at least a 52 on music very soon. Aim low right? If I even get within a couple DB of WhiteTB I'll be happy Although unless I'm really impressed the wall is getting redone after Slamology. What was white TB doing? Those are nice numbers there... Whats going in it now? Its nice to be back, retired, but back... LOL...
UnderLoK Posted May 22, 2013 Author Report Posted May 22, 2013 WhiteTB aka Ant does 54's on music w/ 2 DCs 5 15's in a box. Since you love teh TBs his channel is over here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ant1533 I have 2 saz-4500s, 6 batts, and 2 new mystery 18s going in. If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
Ninja_v1.0 Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 WhiteTB aka Ant does 54's on music w/ 2 DCs 5 15's in a box. Since you love teh TBs his channel is over here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ant1533 I have 2 saz-4500s, 6 batts, and 2 new mystery 18s going in. i know what subs i know what subs and i know where they came from now i'll go back into hiding When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
AA98hoe Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 U getting them lvl7s TEAM DC AUDIO VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop HEADUNIT:alpine 9886 PREAMP:arcaudio FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4 REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back BATTERIES:6-d1400s TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.
Boilermaker-744 Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 WhiteTB aka Ant does 54's on music w/ 2 DCs 5 15's in a box. Since you love teh TBs his channel is over here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ant1533 I have 2 saz-4500s, 6 batts, and 2 new mystery 18s going in. Ant, as in Ant from Trailvoy? Mystery? WhiteTB aka Ant does 54's on music w/ 2 DCs 5 15's in a box. Since you love teh TBs his channel is over here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ant1533 I have 2 saz-4500s, 6 batts, and 2 new mystery 18s going in. i know what subs i know what subs and i know where they came from now i'll go back into hiding YOU KNOW EVERYTHING NOTHING!!
Ninja_v1.0 Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 U getting them lvl7s shit i might end up with a pair of fucking 10's if shit dont change quickly for me. car almost caught fire a few days ago When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.