XS Power

I have a Iraggi 260a Alt and the Big 3 done. I am planning on buying an AudioQue 2200d (possibly Sundown SAZ-1500 or 2000) to power a DC lvl 4XL 18". Also will have the Sundown SAX-125.2 along with a 50.4 powering the mids/highs. So I need batteries to power ~2500 wrms. Eventually, I would like to get another AQ 2200d(or Sundown) and another XL 18".

Will the 260a alt with a XS Power d5100 up front with a d6500 in the back do the trick for the 1 amp/sub setup? What could be added later to supply me for the 2 amp/sub setup?

Thanks.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

I think you will do fine with adding a D2400 or D3100 to the back, maybe two of either along with two runs of 1/0 positive. i'm sure it'll slam hard.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Thanks for the response Nathan. I am gonna get the 5100 next Friday to go up front. When I get some more money I will get the 6500 for the back. Trying to do this right and get my electrical straight before anything else begins.

Thanks again Nathan.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

ok this may sounnd like an idiot question but i done my home work and still cant figure it out... can you use a 14 volt battery on a 12 volt system.. like for instance how will that affect the other function of the car.. or is it perfectly safe and if i need other items what are they.. thanks..

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

ok this may sounnd like an idiot question but i done my home work and still cant figure it out... can you use a 14 volt battery on a 12 volt system.. like for instance how will that affect the other function of the car.. or is it perfectly safe and if i need other items what are they.. thanks..

Not a stupid question at all. The 14V batteries have to be charged at a higher voltage than a regular 12V alternator can supply. You can either get an alternator with an external regulator or use the VCM (for those applications that the VCM will work with) to charge around 16.8V. Most people have been able to run their stock electrical on the 14V system, but I have had a customer that needed to add in a step down module for his 12V stock electrical system. It is really vehicle specific and you would want to check and make sure it will work on your vehicle. It seems that the Fords are effected by the higher voltage more than the other models so far.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg