well im working on installing both alts today ,and im almost done, im going to go and see if i can get a tensor pully and a slightly longer belt and i should be done....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

that alt looks so cool

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

well i got it all working properly with the rite amount of bite on all pullys (had to rig up a pully to make the bottom alt have the rite amount of bite so it doesnt slip) but now ive got fucking problems with my bottom alt not puting out any voltage, i didnt even remove the pos lol or remove wires so i dont know . im still fighting with it to figure it out. the last thing i want to have to do is remove both alts to get the bottom one off and pay someone else to fix it since i just paid 160 to have it rebuilt

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well im givein up on the van for tonight, ill go tinker with it tommrow and see if i cant fix my alt issue, but here are the pics of the custom tensior i installed to apply the proper amount of belt "bite" onto the pully of the bottom alt.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

lol well my bottom alt fixed its self some how?... but im not touching it lol its doing great 14.98 with wipers,hear,headlights on so im a happy camper there, and look what was on my porch waiting for me ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

total sex. a wonderful thing.... now if the van this bueat is installed in cost as much as it did..lol

finaly got my mcd 2500 intoday... and i may soon to have another for 2 with 5000rms of power.... maybe ..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

nice dude. take some vids once its installed

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

well i got my mcd2500 installed as well as the brand new kicker 850.4...

and ill be damed if the 2500 doesnt make my subs wake the fuck up....

then today among other projects on the van i installed a new security lock on the rear doors, then i removed my seats and i began to lay down some peel and stick to help cover rust holes and deaden the inside some more...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived