Sonic Electronix

http://www.bcae1.com/

Read that website.

Good site man :woot: I forgot all about it.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

The bass knocks knowledge in there. :D

J/P- read the posts on the site. There is a world of knowledge on here. And search is your friend.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

i personally started by doing, reading and redoing what i did wrong, reading some more and ketp redoing. everything is changing and every day you learn more. although youll never die from blunt force trama due to incredible subwoofer systems, i get your point. you have a lot of people who know their stuff here, and a lot of people who dont. best thing you can do is read, read, and read some more. not just on here, i mean...google is yoru friend.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

main thing is you will do something stupid eventually and just learn from it. the biggest thing ive learned it try to have the right tools or know someone who does. and you will blow shit up.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

I am going to tell you know this site is a REALLY good place to start to learn about everything! There are a shit ton of people that will help you when and/or if you will need it. Also welcome to the site!

If you have a question, search first. Im sure most questions have already been answered time and time again. If you dont find anything, then ask. Dont be like some of these kids asking questions that have been answered 1000's of times

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...