what kinda guitar should i get?

schecter c-1's sound pretty good. tried one out at a sound shop in VA a year back, it has the seymour duncan custom humbuckers. great metal sound and has alot of brightness to it. sounds good with no distortion what so ever. i will have one whenever i get the extra money. action is way better than any strat in my opinion if you want to do some solo's. also very easy to get around the on. they're kinda pricey, you can pick one up for around 500 bucks in good condition.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

i pesonally love ibanez i own 3 and esp ltd is ok i have 2 they play ok another option in that price range is jackson

Oh yeah, I was gonna say this too. You can't really go wrong with Ibanez (although don't they make guitars for every price range? They might have some cheapo ones you should avoid)

images-1.jpg

I have an ESP Eclipse-II. And it totally rips on the metal riffs and solos. However one downfall was it only has 22 frets. Just bend moar! Hahaha. All of the ESP's have really nice sounds for that metal genre.Or go for an Ibanez RG series. Both are brilliant from personal experiances, however my ESP is my main guitar, soon to be replaced by a new Ibanez S prestige.

1988 Honda City E

• Big 3 in 1/0
  • Venom 6x9
  • Venom 6.5 Components
  • Response 4x100 midz and highs amp
  • Fusion NV 2500.1: STOLEN
  • 2 x 12 inch fusion nv subs
  • 10 inch 5 doller subs in my doors

PM me if you want help with electrical

I've heard great things about ESP. But remeber this, acoustic guitar gets the ladies. ;). just slap a capo on the 4th fret and strum some heartfelt chords with slight arpeggios every now and then and panties will be flying off left and right.

Yeah, not very helpful to your question though. Lol.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

i found a perfect deal. theres a epipone les paul custom white on clearance for 539! they were selling it for like 800 hopefully i can sell my amp before they sell it!!

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

screw those bottom of the line epiphones. i wouldn't buy one unless it was at least 4 digits.

Check out rondomusic.com and get the highest priced agile brand guitar you can get, you WILL NOT be dissappointed.

I own of the of the dauntless series (next step up from the 2000 series) and set it up myself (filed the nut down, adjusted the truss rod and bridge a little ) and i would put this thing in the hands of any gibson lover and defy them to tell the difference blindfolded.

Oh yeah, I was gonna say this too. You can't really go wrong with Ibanez (although don't they make guitars for every price range? They might have some cheapo ones you should avoid)

Some ibanez are known to come with sub-par floating bridge setups. Pivot points and non replaceable parts wear out and you start loosing intonation and note return ability. Most people with these cheap floating bridges end up blocking them off.

My ibanez JS100 has one of these cheap bridges.. and it's not a cheap guitar at $1200 retail.

I think it would be better to go at a place where you can test guitar's, because not everybody likes the same kind of guitars.

I love the sound and feel of a gibson SG, but that's probably out of you're price range.

But a epiphone Les paul also sounds good for a quite cheap guitar.

I don't really like the way most ibanez guitar's sound.

A Les paul is a bit harder to play with then other guitar's because it's quite a bit thicker.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Some ibanez are known to come with sub-par floating bridge setups. Pivot points and non replaceable parts wear out and you start loosing intonation and note return ability. Most people with these cheap floating bridges end up blocking them off.

My ibanez JS100 has one of these cheap bridges.. and it's not a cheap guitar at $1200 retail.

some of the older Ibanez Rg's had The original Floyd roses that were AMAZING! When the starting using the EDGE tremelos it was all downhill :(

Some of the Fixed bridge lower end guitars are not that bad.

If you're buying a HEAVY METAL guitar, you are probably not looking for much tone.

The IbanezRG2EX1 is perfect for a beginner who wants to play metal.

http://www.halfstepdown.com/the-lower-priced-ibanez-rg2ex1-electric-guitar/

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg