anyone going to see Roger Waters-the Wall?

He's doing a Wall tour then? That is what I'm guessing.

Last time he toured I got free tickets from my cousin and holy crap, it was impressive. I had no idea what to expect, but the huge radio that was on the screen during the whole show (and before too) with a guy messing with it was insane.. and so was the flying pig and confetti and real life Dark Side of the Moon logo thing.

I might have to say "Yes" as long as it isn't super expensive.

images-1.jpg

I saw him a few years ago and it was really bad ass. I swear me and my mom were the only two in the building not lighting up joints. I'd love to go again but idk how much tix are and the location where it's comming to near me is such a pain it the ass to get to. :(.

Boston's confusing road system ftl.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

I remember not long ago Roger Waters came to Australia to do a show, and the same night David Gilmour was playing in a competing venue...

Dave had more punters. Good laugh had by all. Though I would highly encourage anyone who is thinking about seeing this show to see it. By all reports it is awesome.

And Quick, did you know that for most of The Division Bell tour (after Waters' departure) they used a pair of PM3000's and a PM4000 just for FOH? One PM3000 for drums, a PM4000 as the master console and a whole 52 frame PM3000 just for the quadraphonic tape returns and the massive pile of synths used. And the PULSE concert was done entirely on Turbosound Flashlight + Floodlight? One of the best concerts, spatial imaging wise, was entirely point source. And some people say you can't use trap boxes. Phooey.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

I remember not long ago Roger Waters came to Australia to do a show, and the same night David Gilmour was playing in a competing venue...

Dave had more punters. Good laugh had by all. Though I would highly encourage anyone who is thinking about seeing this show to see it. By all reports it is awesome.

And Quick, did you know that for most of The Division Bell tour (after Waters' departure) they used a pair of PM3000's and a PM4000 just for FOH? One PM3000 for drums, a PM4000 as the master console and a whole 52 frame PM3000 just for the quadraphonic tape returns and the massive pile of synths used. And the PULSE concert was done entirely on Turbosound Flashlight + Floodlight? One of the best concerts, spatial imaging wise, was entirely point source. And some people say you can't use trap boxes. Phooey.

Cheers,

Mick

I saw the Division Bell tour at Dolphin Stadium in Miami. Awesome show, we had seats down on the floor (football field) right next to the sound booth. The sound was incredible, and even more incredible was the laser show. It rained the entire show, so the gold lasers they were using had a great effect as the rain fell through them and the beams were hitting the storm clouds. And for the record yes, I was high as a kite.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

HAHA, damn I am jealous. Division Bell or Pulse would be the tours I'd probably almost pick the most to see. (Live 8 might have been good too, with the temporary reunion)

I am amazed at how much Roger Waters wrote of the songs and how good his solo stuff is, so seeing him is always a good bet. Man that laser Dark Side of the Moon thing they have revolving is insane, as well as the remote control pig... as I've already said. And yes, everyone must get stoned.

Edited by slugdub
images-1.jpg