Well, I'd tell you, but you seem like a complete fucking retard... and I really don't think meade wants people like you there.

If you REALLY wanted to know, you could go watch some of his vids.. (I included more info here as to how to find it.. I'm looking at it right now.. but I then deleted it as you're probably too fucking retarded to find it without this info that used to be here, lulz)

Fuck off. You don't have to be a cunt. You do nothing but troll the off topic.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I will be nice and give you a non-ass hole answer, because I am an easy goin' fella. His shop is not open to the public and is very exclusive for the time being.

beyotch PAHlease.....

90 percent of your posts are in off topic.

Do more learning and less talking.

I'm done with u. on to the next one.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

its not that exclusize or forbidden or anything! steves a cool guy and if he posts up "im at the shop or something" and you head over there he probably wont be trippin as long as your a cool guy. you cant be hella creep trying to go over there

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

wow hella asshats came out the woodwork on this one

honestly didnt see what was so bad about him inquiring about steves services...had he posted work he did that was fucked up rather then seek a professional all of you would be on him for that too.

all of you are the real retards

wow hella asshats came out the woodwork on this one

honestly didnt see what was so bad about him inquiring about steves services...had he posted work he did that was fucked up rather then seek a professional all of you would be on him for that too.

all of you are the real retards

maybe the fact that he has 1 post, and anybody who has at least 1/4 brain can put 2 and 2 together from steve's vids and find out where he is?

Archived