So I was sitting at a stop light..

So first let me say that despite the subject title, I am not a fan of "red light bumpin'", not in the least.

Okay so,

my setup (4 12's) sits in my back seat area, I gutted it out and built in there :P See sig for my lil log if you will

That being said, I have a cover that I put over the box when Im parked I guess just to deter any crooks out there but w/e. When Im driving around n such, obviously its not covered. Once in a while, I'll get someone like DAMN or I bet that shit pounds etc etc w/e.

So Im driving to work at a stop light and some guy in an adjacent lane in an Escalade (sp?) is all bumpin' his stuff and all you hear is the rattle.. like cmon dude turn that shit down, its not like loud or anything but my window is down, and red light bumpin is for fags...

So at the next light, I guess he saw my box or something and he rolls up next to me with his wondows down, and he smiles and starts pounding away

So at this point im listening to ummm Gucci Man- Whip It ( Decaf Version :P ) and in the beginning there's like a ad liv / prelude part before the bass hits, and so this guy is smiling at me and I cranked it on his ass and when the bass drops like BOOM, I went to drive off and

I look forward into the car in front of me, and THE GUYS REAR VIEW IN FRONT OF ME IS ALL FUCKED UP like turned all the way sideways and he fixes it and turns around raising his fist at me and yelling me... I just bust out laughing like oops, turned it down and drove away...

it was sooo funny! He was an innocent victim.. :P

Like I said I normally frown on this sort of thing, and I think most of us on here could care less about the next guy in his car thinking his prefab bestbuy stuff is the bees knees.

And really im only running at 2 ohms 1500w at best w/o voltage drop or box rise etc and though i think its pretty loud for what it is.. no deadening, the trunk isnt sealed well just alot of straightening out do.. so idk if i scared him and he hit it , or did it move on its own (at least i think it did) but i was laughing my ass off..

Im kinda a long windied story guy, just thought id share.

PS- got my bats and stinger volt meter (bnib for $12)!, cant wait to get things straightened and really boomin :P

(edit) Grammar

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Cool story bro!

lol knew that was coming

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Good story man. I agree, I don't like red light bumpin. I think its kinda disrespectful. It seems like the guys that don't have that much of a system or respect for others tend to red light bump.

Car

1991 Honda Accord EX

System I now have and is finally installed!

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Digital Designs 3512

Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components

Audioque 2200

DD Audio C5b

Optima Yellow Top

Rockford Fosgate 1/0

Damplifier Pro

Luxury Liner Pro

ddaudiologo.jpg

125decibels shook crooked the rear view mirror of a car in front of you?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Nice man haha. Post up your pics of the stinger meter and bats! Any vids??

maybe when its all done, the install is pretty raw at the moment, safe secure and functional just a lil messy, school ends soon so when i get things to my liking ill throw some pics up

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

cmon, whats with the ball bustin dude, like i said he coulda hit it, but in any event ive got a 143 in there with <1500w so 125 is a lil harsh.

edit: i cant freakin type today

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

I think that is something that has been recently added. Did you notice that you have the same thing under your avatar. I'm pretty sure it has to do with post count i.e. the more posts the higher db's.

Car

1991 Honda Accord EX

System I now have and is finally installed!

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Digital Designs 3512

Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components

Audioque 2200

DD Audio C5b

Optima Yellow Top

Rockford Fosgate 1/0

Damplifier Pro

Luxury Liner Pro

ddaudiologo.jpg

Good story man. I agree, I don't like red light bumpin. I think its kinda disrespectful. It seems like the guys that don't have that much of a system or respect for others tend to red light bump.

ive never really understood how red light bumping is so disrespectful. my bass honestly is too loud for me for daily bumping so i have the sub level turned down and bass to -10 but people still feel that its too loud. if its an old person, or someone with young kids, i turn the volume down, but if not, i dont see whats so wrong with bumping my system. i came to a stop because of a red light, doesnt mean my music should also

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived