steven Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 is it because yours isnt louder??? just playin ha ha fuck you frito lol.
fritosaregood Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 ha ha fuck you frito lol. seller feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61719 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=68281 build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=44800 Gf's build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/54346-kickergirls-camaro-new-box-pg-5/#entry753970
InfiniteRuckus Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 why do they gotta call them boom cars? half of them are SUV's & trucks... couldn't they come up with something better than "boom car"? at least on the show "According To Jim" he called the guy a "Thumper" p.s. Good story
Alex K Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 First off, I never bump at red lights. It's fucking annoying as hell when others do it, and it's frowned upon by other people as well. Here's a damn good reason why it's not right to bump at red lights. The people have nowhere to go, other then being forced to listen to your tunes. What are they going to do, run the red light? You're forcing them to listen to your hxc bass, and THAT'S dissrespectful. Just turn the fuckin knobs down for 2 mins shit it's not that hard. 2006 Nissan Z Track. My Feedback Thread i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.
bigjoe302boss Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 I admit I have done it a time or two but like stated before, I wouldn't want to wake up kids because I have my own, or anybody for that matter. I do also admit to showin up a a real nice car with a wimpy system though, only when its just us at the light of course, but its so funny to watch them speed off like I want to race because I like to crank it just a little. dc lvl 4xl 12 kicker zx1500 2 sets of kicker ds6.5s optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3 1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls eclipse cd5000 headunit
calvin_115 Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 WTF IS the point of owning a system? soy ou can compete and then rip it out wait for the next comp and then put it back in... there is no way in hell i can look in my rear veiw mirror seeing my big ass amp and subs and not full tilting it.. if you are in my way GTFO of the way if you dont want me steering up your coffie with my decaf chopped and screwed.. Yeah I'm just saying if these guys think bumping at a stoplight is disrespectful, so is just driving around. Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3 Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D
superdave07 Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 I do not bump at stop lights. Not even to show up someone else. It is out of respect. If it wasn't disrespectful there wouldn't be laws about noise. As someone said earlier, about their exhaust being loud, should they cut if off? no reason to do that, but there is a time and a place to rip on your vehicle, rev it up and hear it, stoplight isn't the time to do that either, laws against this as well. People can do whatever they want, Ive noticed its about maturity, the guys who are 30 years old and have kids aren't the ones cranking the bass at stop lights..... I don't know how everyone was raised, myself i was tought that its disrespectful to piss other people off for no reason, just because something doesn't bother you, doesn't mean its not disrespectful. Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
superdave07 Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 I bump at redlights all day erryday. I'll bet you do Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
El1T3Bass Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 I bump at redlights all day erryday. This is why people HATE subs and people with them.... you think your cool because you bump at a red light???? Umm no dude, what if ya had your granny in your car and some a sshole started shaking your windows???? Think about it for a min... your being a complete moront On another note, I've never bumped at a red light, I know it will piss off people and its just stupid. Why risk getting a ticket or some old guycutting you off. Just wait for 30 seconds and then enjoy your bass... wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood. here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now? Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.