Jump to content

They Broke Into The Expedition


Recommended Posts

Posted

damn that sucks dawg......do you think it had anything to do with those girls phone numbers you gave out?

Lmao :lol: I knew some one was going to say that...Nah im pretty sure it had nothing to do with that, just being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Posted

Didn't get any pics yet because my phone sucks and there wasn't enough light...

The things that got stolen were

my indash

two kinetik hc 600s batteries (brand new)

One HID ballast & Bulb that I had inside the car..didn't take the other one because they couldn't find it

They tried to take my 15" flipdown tv but couldn't...I notice it makes a squeeky noise from them trying to take it but it's still there.

And they broke the lock on the driver door...It's the most common way they break into new FORDs. Pretty good way of breaking in IMO...You can't even tell they broke in until you see all your shit missing.

Posted

state farm is a bunch of shishters. I would hire a lawyer. You guys for filled your end of the deal and made all your payments right? Then why shouldnt they provide the service and uphold there end of the deal. This shit goes on with state farm world wide every minute. Some one seriously needs to start a class action lawsuit against these guys.

Posted

state farm is a bunch of shishters. I would hire a lawyer. You guys for filled your end of the deal and made all your payments right? Then why shouldnt they provide the service and uphold there end of the deal. This shit goes on with state farm world wide every minute. Some one seriously needs to start a class action lawsuit against these guys.

Like some one already stated they classify us at being at "HIGH RISK"...Why? IDK why the fuck! :angry: It aint my fault that we have the worse fuckin luck... I guess if I put myself in their shoes I see what they're thinking that we're a bunch of insurance scammers but still wtf. I don't see the point of paying insurance if they're gonna fuck me in the ass when I need them.
Posted

You get jacked by a bunck of nutless wonders, I get jacked via PayPal by some dumb bitch.

BOTH theifs are in Miami.........coincidence?

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Posted

damn bro taht sucks... my shit got busted in to also.. They broke into my car in the drive way.. took all my shit too.. 07-08-07.. i be pissed if it happened on 7-7-7.. my lucky number :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Posted

MORE GUNS 4 US... MORE PIT BULLS 4 US.... ==== LESS THIEVIN 4 THEM BEEEEACHES!!!!!

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

Posted

this sucks bro!!!sorry to hear of this man......i was busy this weekend and hardly was near the computer at all.

i dont know what else to say really but i hope it all works out for you.......


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4726 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...