ahoz28 Posted May 16, 2010 Report Posted May 16, 2010 I bought some 9518g and I they look like a low budget subs, I am still contemplating even using them. Maybe ill always be a rockford fan, but what makes DD so special?
Twistedchild420 Posted May 16, 2010 Report Posted May 16, 2010 You trollin brah? My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
dwright27 Posted May 16, 2010 Report Posted May 16, 2010 I bought some 9518g and I they look like a low budget subs, I am still contemplating even using them. Maybe ill always be a rockford fan, but what makes DD so special? hmmm, what looks low budget about them? maybe you didnt get a 9500? and they are american parts iirc, and assembled here in the states. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
JCiarlino Posted May 16, 2010 Report Posted May 16, 2010 I bought some 9518g and I they look like a low budget subs, I am still contemplating even using them. Maybe ill always be a rockford fan, but what makes DD so special? It says Double D on the dustcap.
ahoz28 Posted May 16, 2010 Author Report Posted May 16, 2010 You trollin brah? No, I dont think so, I am just not sure what makes them pricey.
Twistedchild420 Posted May 16, 2010 Report Posted May 16, 2010 No, I dont think so, I am just not sure what makes them pricey. Well..they are pricey...but they do great daily and can take a shit ton of power on burps....matter of fact...don't ask me...ask the owners of the loudest vehicles in the world My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
dwright27 Posted May 16, 2010 Report Posted May 16, 2010 Well..they are pricey...but they do great daily and can take a shit ton of power on burps....matter of fact...don't ask me...ask the owners of the loudest vehicles in the world unless you know people. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
corona_jeff Posted May 16, 2010 Report Posted May 16, 2010 Well if the 9518g's are so low budget, sell them to me cheap I will buy them.
ahoz28 Posted May 16, 2010 Author Report Posted May 16, 2010 Well..they are pricey...but they do great daily and can take a shit ton of power on burps....matter of fact...don't ask me...ask the owners of the loudest vehicles in the world Ok, you got to remember, i am noob, but i ask on this forum because i respect everyones opinion. I guess i will try them before i make any more judgement. thanks
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.