Have you ever gotten a sound ticket?

The only reason you got busted is because you're stupid and you play music in town.

Exactly why you'll be sitting at home eating rice while i'll be at Slamology.

yep

No, not at all.

He plays it all day every day.

At work, on break, leaving work, driving home..

It was either this or it was going to get stolen.

yep, not everyday but yea its my shit, i can do what i want

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

lol.

Not meaning to offend anyone.

There are certain places to play it here In Champaign IL and he just doesn't know when or where too, so he just decides to play it all the time.

And he wonders why he blew his sub in the first place.

um didnt blow a sub, ripped spiders is different, lets not talk about how ur the only one in our group that blew a sub...gr

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

um didnt blow a sub, ripped spiders is different, lets not talk about how ur the only one in our group that blew a sub...gr

Too bad no ones going to be able to hear your shit because you'll be stuck here..

While i'll be at shows.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

ive gotten tickets but different reasons. a couple state my system was too loud and the others were for loud and modified exhaust on the srt and wrx. i contested and overturned all 5 tickets. i would do some research and check your local DMV code for what your states regulations.

then prepare for the court appearance. being heard from 75ft away seems like a bogus way to measure sound and they will need reputable sources for verifying their claim in court. they cant say it rattled the device or say it was loud they could hear it. research and preparation can go long ways when fighting tickets like these.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

ive gotten tickets but different reasons. a couple state my system was too loud and the others were for loud and modified exhaust on the srt and wrx. i contested and overturned all 5 tickets. i would do some research and check your local DMV code for what your states regulations.

then prepare for the court appearance. being heard from 75ft away seems like a bogus way to measure sound and they will need reputable sources for verifying their claim in court. they cant say it rattled the device or say it was loud they could hear it. research and preparation can go long ways when fighting tickets like these.

or be a minority and say it was racially motivated. and before someone says it it was. he pulled me over because he saw a black guy with a white woman. he didnt even give me a reason why he pulled me over till he flashed the back seat and saw my amps. he claimed he heard my loud bass. but little did he know i had no subs cause i took them out the box to put in my new ones the next day. he also made a comment that if i didnt know how far 50ft was, its a 15yd penalty in football. lets just say he didnt stay a cop long :D

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Too bad no ones going to be able to hear your shit because you'll be stuck here..

While i'll be at shows.

idc

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

i work out of town all the time. last year i was in sherman tx headed back to our hotel after dinner and the cop had someone pulled over, let them go and came after me. i was already parked and getting out my truck when he pulled up behind me. said i vibrated his car, wrote me a ticket cost 175. oh well ftp

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

one time when i was younger driving threw the small town i got pulled over for bassing, the cop was cool and wanted to test out his new db meter he had for kids with systems like me so he could have a reason to pull people over. anyways, his meter only went up to 130 and he was like i guess i should pull someone over with a smaller setup. i had two 15" superblues in a huge ported box in a corolla...lol..anyways he let me go with a warning, i never knew what i really metered.

WTH are superblues?

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

WTH are superblues?

Super_Pro-Super_Blue-PW-1254-US--1.jpg

Super_Pro-Super_Blue-PW-1254-US--2.jpg

Super Blues!!! Actually I am not sure if this is what he was referring too, but it’s what popped in my head when I read that!

I have a set of the old 12’s.

My cousin had a set of the 15’s set up with his house stereo probably in the late 90’s & they got surprisingly loud. The magnet shifted on one which caused it to lock up, & he gave the other one to his brother (I think I still have the 15” basket from the blown one in the basement somewhere).

Ok, was not trying to change the topic, just seen the super blue thing & thought I’d comment.

Archived