its okay it was just a jensen..lol..sorry to hear that tho mayne my jensen indash got took too 5 months back

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

ITS OKAY IT WAS A JENSEN.lol..sorry to hear that tho mayne my jensen indash got took too 5 months back

[/quote

Thats what I said, i guess i have a reason to get a better deck now! But believe it or not, it was a nice deck, had 7 band eq on it, and sounded better than the pioneer 7300 i had prior to it. Plus my son loved watching thomas the train, backyardigans, etc on it. His little heart is going to broke when i pick him up friday. This sucks

Edited by lance_98main

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

• 1 month later...

Do u think anyone cares buddy seriously

I really hope you don't stick around on this forum buddy.

I've been lucky so far, but I run outside with gun drawn when my alarm pages me. I let people who see my car know I carry and I'll go to jail over a few hundred bucks of equipment for the principal of it. Besides, how many will mess with me in the few hours I'm in jail when they find out I'm in there for killing a guy for stealing my cd player? If that's not enough I'll just say it was considered self defense till they saw I skull-fucked the guy :peepwall:

All jokes aside, shit sucks man. You're pretty lucky they only took your h/u, and now you get to upgrade.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I really hope you don't stick around on this forum buddy.

I've been lucky so far, but I run outside with gun drawn when my alarm pages me. I let people who see my car know I carry and I'll go to jail over a few hundred bucks of equipment for the principal of it. Besides, how many will mess with me in the few hours I'm in jail when they find out I'm in there for killing a guy for stealing my cd player? If that's not enough I'll just say it was considered self defense till they saw I skull-fucked the guy :peepwall:

X100000000000000000000000 :drink40:

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops