What's this guy gonna think about de Audiopipe

So, I just got a call from a guy who is interested in buying my Audiopipe AP-18001D amplifier and he's wondering if it'll make his subs pound. I wonder too. He has 3 10" Premier Pro DVC 2 ohm subwoofers rated for 800 wRMS. Already having a bit of a problem because this amp does only 1800 at 1 ohm. Now another problem is, I doubt his electrical will handle this hungry current amp because he has an amazing 5 Farad crapacitor and that's it. Thirdly, all three subs in series then paralleled together will make 1.33 ohms so I'm estimating it'll only do 1500 at MOST. Do you guys think they'll still slam or nada?

Great story bro?

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

Honestly, if you sell it its none of your concern after you exchange the item for the $, if he wants it, sell it..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Honestly, if you sell it its none of your concern after you exchange the item for the $, if he wants it, sell it..

I'm not sure, he might want to try it out first. Or should I not let him do that in case he just drives off with my amp hooked up? I don't know I'm new to Craigslist shiz. lol!

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

leave it hooked up in your car, to show that it is still in working order, and if he wants it, unhook it right then and there.. thats what I would do.. If he really wants it he will buy it, and never sell something from CL alone

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I've been on at least 50 craiglist exchanges now.. Never have them come to your house, always meet them at a BUSY place in a public setting.. Like .. Fast food places around 12:00.. Next, I always bring my 6'7 friend along with me.. and I carry a knife, but I've never had any trouble. If you talk to the person alot before meeting, it's a better chance. Next, if they want it, just take the money. Don't have the guilty conscience.

..Boy I've got lots of stories.. This one "thug" came out of his apartment with a drill, but from far, we thought it was a gun. Ahaaa...

KEWL STORZY stfu