Sonic Electronix

what song you use

Juicbox -Gorilla Zoe

Not sure what the actual freq of that song is, but it moves some air. Try it out :good:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

in my old car the back seats conformed to your butt and crotch area, i had a few girls that sat in the back that said "hey it tickles, turn it down" haha.... what do you think i did :lol::yahoo:

It wasnt the low tones that did it, it was 50-65hz that drove them nuts. You could watch them squirm and cross there legs in the mirror... ugh i miss that car :santa:

Pioneer 500UB

1 LVL4 15" 4.3cubes tuned to 35HZ

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's rear

145.7 Legal on music New Audio Control

Shit, every girl that listens to my shit bails. I don't even get time to try it out.

Last wall was doing 152 at 30hZ and 154 at 32. Decaf's "Independent" and Jeezy's "White Girl" were the best.

BTW Juice Box peaks at 36.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Shit, every girl that listens to my shit bails. I don't even get time to try it out.

Last wall was doing 152 at 30hZ and 154 at 32. Decaf's "Independent" and Jeezy's "White Girl" were the best.

BTW Juice Box peaks at 36.

Now that just painful lol my 12's were in the 140-142 range at 50-60hz. It hurt to sit in that back for any extended period of time, i still dont understand how steve does it every day haha

Pioneer 500UB

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Manswers that tv show on spike did a test on vehicles frequency of the engine and found 333hz worked the best in an engine resonance and thats a harmonic of 41.63hz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2e5nl7fFyY

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

had some girls come up to me while doing a hairtrick for a girl and ask if they could do it,so the hairtricked and then later in the show they asked if i would take them for a ride so they could feel it,so i did,she went on to say "thats better than my vibrator WITH ENGERGIZER batteries" got it all on video too,was playing photoshoot and thats when i broke my windshield lol

here they are

wet1.jpg

wet2.jpg

had some girls come up to me while doing a hairtrick for a girl and ask if they could do it,so the hairtricked and then later in the show they asked if i would take them for a ride so they could feel it,so i did,she went on to say "thats better than my vibrator WITH ENGERGIZER batteries" got it all on video too,was playing photoshoot and thats when i broke my windshield lol

here they are

wet1.jpg

wet2.jpg

VID'S!!!!

Pioneer 500UB

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front