Second Skin Audio

I'm Doing Designs BUT with conditions...

Are they free designs?

If not, how much for one ?

You design the box with l-shape ports, or round port (like tube pipe)? Do we have this choice ?

Double baffled ?

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Are they free designs?

If not, how much for one ?

You design the box with l-shape ports, or round port (like tube pipe)? Do we have this choice ?

Double baffled ?

Heres some better questions.

Who are you?

Why should we trust our pricey woofers with your designs?

What are some larger designs you have done that we would know of?

Will these past design users of your come and vouch for your work?

Not trying to be so negative, but your new to this site, and you dont even mention your name or anything.

I know I wouldnt be willing to risk a $5,6, 7, 8 hundred dollar sub using a box that could be designed completely wack.

Heres some better questions.

Who are you?

Why should we trust our pricey woofers with your designs?

What are some larger designs you have done that we would know of?

Will these past design users of your come and vouch for your work?

Not trying to be so negative, but your new to this site, and you dont even mention your name or anything.

I know I wouldnt be willing to risk a $5,6, 7, 8 hundred dollar sub using a box that could be designed completely wack.

Good questions. lol.

zit would be nice to see his work.

On a side note: You consider 2008 to be new on here?

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Good questions. lol.

zit would be nice to see his work.

On a side note: You consider 2008 to be new on here?

Yes, these questions are good !!!

2008 is "new" with his small number of posts ! I'd rather spend $20 for a really trustfull design.

The OP should have gave us more informations, some pics, some examples, some of his customers feedbacks...

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Ok, My name is Jacob, I live in Australia, I have been designing enclosures for about a year now, i am very well known on ROE, i came to SMD and CA.com to help fellow car audio enthusiasts. Yes they are free but im considering to charge much further down the track (5 bucks american). I can do L-shaped ports and round. For now i will not be doing any 4th and 6th order enclosures. You can pretty have anything you want, double baffle, heck ill even give you the dimensions for 45's any choice of port etc. I completley understand your "doubt" or lack of trust in me i have minimal posts because i signed up to SMD in 08 because i heard there is alot of people that are helpful on here. The largest design i have done is a 32 cube 38hz enclosure for 4 18's for followed by a 14 cube enclosure @ 30 hz for Tomypg and so on. here is some of my designs

Yes these past users will vouch for me, of the ones i can remember or find there is:

*KickinBlazer (From ROE)- i have done about three enclosures for him

*Ali (From ROE and CA) - i have done about 3 for him aswell

*Still (CA) - 1 enclosure

*Collin.k (CA) - 1 enclosure

*BushJ311

*Tomypg (CA) - 2 enclosures Including a 14 Cuft

*NAH916 (SMD) - 1 Enclosure

* Deschain420 - (SMD) - 1 enclosure

i think this is enough for now if you need more refs just ask

I understand that you do not want to damage your woofers thats why i checlk my designs multiple times and i am very cautious with my calculations, most people dont pay attention to port air velocity but i keep it as low as possible. as for why you should trust me, all i can say is ask the people i mentioned above. i do take care when i design to give the consumer what they request for if they leave it up to me i try my hardest to get the best possible output out of both the enclosure and the subwoofer.

Here you go as for images

Kicker CVR 15"

Pioneer H/U

Pioneer 4"s

Pioneer 6 x 9's

I DESIGN ENCLOSURES FOR FREE! PM ME

hi, i appreciate the fact your taking time to do these for people, i would be so grateful if you could design one for me

- MAXIMUM DIMENSIONS (MOST IMPORTANT) - 40 wide x 17 high x 16 deep

- What subs and how many - 1 12" RE XXX v4 Dual 2 wired to 1ohm

- What amp/s - Orion D5000 (2.5kwrms @ 1ohm)

- What Car - 99 Nissan Almera GTi

- Tuning Preferance - loud streetbass, port up, sub up, apparently 35hz is a sweet spot for these subs

1" mdf

thanks

chris

Archived