Sonic Electronix

as long as it can detect a proper clean/dirty sine wave, then yes.

Thanks.

and fyi...referring to an earlier post, gain position has NOTHING to do with output of an amp.

I didn't say anything like that, so I think you misunderstood. I was just listing the voltage info for DMM gain setting so the OP didn't have to ask later.

if its not loud enough for you, you should just get a bigger amp, and some subs that can handle the power... and build a bad ass box

that's pretty much my friends slogan for his shop. well, to quote it, "If you want it louder, check into better equipment. If you keep distorting what you have, you'll be shopping for new equipment anyway!!"

im clipping because my gains are a 1/4 of the way up and the bass boost is all the way up, im clipping because i have my hu loudness on and my bass boost all the way up, im clipping for many different reasons. So please dont try and insult me, i am not a noob.

And i could care less if a blow the amp and the sub, and even fry my alt, because im in the process of building right now, this is just to tide me over until i get everything in.

For a person saying they are "not a noob" you sure could of fooled me.....

Still pointless to blow a perfectly good sub, and risk popping a great amp especially if your in the process of building right now...

You could sell that sub and amp to help pay for some newer stuff..

but eh... abuse it and blow it and have a craptastic sounding system full of distortion...... :drinks:

i just bought a dmm but im not sure how to use it i have look at meades vids about it and i dont know what setting to turn it to or even how to test it like what to put the + or - to like to i put them to the RCAs or ? i know im a noob i dc im just trying to get help and get more knowledge in this whole thing and i would like some help asap cuz i h8 to drive around with out bumps

rmschartpm5.jpg

use that...

next you will be asking where to get a 50hz tone at right?

realmofexcursion.com in the download area....

if you cant understand whats written on that.. just leave it alone

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

rmschartpm5.jpg

use that...

next you will be asking where to get a 50hz tone at right?

realmofexcursion.com in the download area....

if you cant understand whats written on that.. just leave it alone

lol i already got that im going to do it when i get home should i do it on my head unit too?

did you not read the instructions on it?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived