Sonic Electronix

i dont know if its just me or does everybody always hear a crazy ass stories about someone who had a system that used to shake houses and kill babies and it used to be the loudest system ever lol or they will start the story off by sayin"A buddy of mine use to have this system " :rofl:

i work at an audio shop so i hear it ALL THE TIME

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

yup, my favorite part is they are looking at yours, saying how their buddy's was so huge and killer loud. Then when you bump yours for a minute they tap out! lmao :clapping:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

My stepdad did that shit to me last night about a guy with Auto-Tec 18's and a truck with a campershell..said it split the camper shell down the middle.

He also said he used to have 2 12's off a 1500 and an 18 off a 2000 in his truck with a campershell.

He's sat in mine and said it's to loud... he's from the old school though and I know for a fact he has no clue how to build boxes or run big enough wire or add batts or anything we call normal upgrades now. When we built a slanted truck box for my first ranger way back in '04 he tried to tell me the front baffle(angled) was the same length as the back piece(straight) give it it was only like a .5inch diff.

ohh and he told me a story about a amp(as long as the coffee table)that was rated at 2000 but put out 3-4k and wasn't ready to sound good til it got to hot to touch... He said it would catch stuff on fire if it was mounted under anything or on carpet.... IDK apparently he's never heard of ohms either. lol

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

i dont know if its just me or does everybody always hear a crazy ass stories about someone who had a system that used to shake houses and kill babies and it used to be the loudest system ever lol or they will start the story off by sayin"A buddy of mine use to have this system " :rofl:

lol.... kill babies. haven't heard that one yet

Edit: now that i think about it.. my little brother did have tubes in his ears and i was playing my shit for him and it knocked one of the tubes out of his eardrum. so now he just has a hole in there. still works tho (?!) that's what the doctor said.

Edited by kdicetharappa

i had a shop owner tell me 2 12 was doing 159-160

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

i had a shop owner tell me 2 12 was doing 159-160

Fart box??

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.