Second Skin Audio

2001 Ford Excape 9 cubes Possible>?

ok guys looking do to a budget build since i had to do some extra stuff for college... was going to do 2 level 4 dcs but the moneys not there and audiosavings has a decent deal on 3 REX15D4 subs sooo i was gonna try for 3 of those just wondering is this at all possible with demension 20deep 20 high and 42 wide.. and honest opinion should i even consider doing this.. thanks

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

If you used external ports you could probably get close to 9 cubes

you takin about like the pvc pipe?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Ive said it once and I'll say it again. Where there is a will there is a wall.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

All i have to say is wooo.haha i have an 04 escape. well lastnight i just designed a box, my net volume is only 7.07 cubes.but i also plan on using 1inch mdf, and my dimensions are h-21 w-40 d-21 what thickness do you plan on using?

i was going to use 3/4 doubled up though...

Ive said it once and I'll say it again. Where there is a will there is a wall.

thats not a bad idea... only one problem... i dont know how to build a wall or have access to anyone that does..

if you can build a box. chances are you can build a wall.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

ok well with those dimensions and 1.5inches of mdf the net volume is only 6.52ft3 so yea and thats sealed.umm i say 1 inch wood and do the height at 25inches. so then it will be h-25 w-42 d-20 the net volume sealed would be 9.58 did you want a port too?

Edited by thumper806.yellowcity

"NOT AT THE TABLE CARLOS"