do you carry weapons in your car?

Thank Dog for TEXAS

Consealed handgun lisense, got it

Gun in the car, got it

Gun on my cbr900rr, got it

Any Questions......?

lol i think we are in the same page since im gonna buy my first 12ga. home defense shotgun within a week or so. where in texas you live at? i live in houston, harris county, off the i-45 and fm1960

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Welcome to Texas, shoot first, never ask questions.

you are right about that. i should know a lil bit about gun laws bcuz i sell guns at academy(a sporting goods store in texas), and in texas, if someone is breaking into your house and makes a threat to your life, you got to shoot that fuker down(kill him). if you shoot him and just wound him, he can come back to civil court and sue you for disabling him for life(which happen in few cases). thats why when the homeowner shoots that perp down, there is only 1 side to the story. im originally from california(so-cal), but i love texas' gun laws.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

you are right about that. i should know a lil bit about gun laws bcuz i sell guns at academy(a sporting goods store in texas), and in texas, if someone is breaking into your house and makes a threat to your life, you got to shoot that fuker down(kill him). if you shoot him and just wound him, he can come back to civil court and sue you for disabling him for life(which happen in few cases). thats why when the homeowner shoots that perp down, there is only 1 side to the story. im originally from california(so-cal), but i love texas' gun laws.

If I'm put in a situation where I have to pull a gun I'm shooting to kill. Like Zombieland, double tap rule.

If you don't kill them they could keep coming and stab you or something, or take you to court. In SC if someone is coming towards you and you can prove you feared for your life you're good to go. A man had someone break his window and try to break in- he shot them through the window and killed them and never even went down to the station.

I was thinking about getting the Mossberg 500 tactical for home, still shopping. It's either that or a laser site for the .45. I have a shotgun and hunting rifles, but they're too long barreled for my narrow hallways, and bolt action/break action for the most part.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

A good and long screwdriver can be enough.

I like the idea of the lil' baseball bat and a ball.

If you like guns, and can have one legally, why not ? But guns can make you feel too powerful. You got to know yourself before buying one.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

I just have a phillips head screw driver but not for a weapon. But i could stab someone in the eye with it? what are the odds you'll need one anyways?

a screw driver is more deadly than a knife

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

HAH agreed. but (hypothetically speaking) if I were to carry a weapon in my car, it would be a Taurus, Judge.

is that the one thats chambered for .45LC and 410 shotgun shells?

I almost always have a very sharp knife on me(not only for a weapon, never know when you might need one) and when I'm feelin froggy I bring my .45 with me :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Archived