Detroit Meetup

UnderLoK

Day of the week  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which day(s) of the week is best for you

lol we finally get a meet up goin and noone will be 100% with their equipment :lol:

I'm headed out to Tom's shop tomorrow, who knows, maybe they will just ship out a replacement rather than me waiting for it to get fixed. :nea:

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

I'm headed out to Tom's shop tomorrow, who knows, maybe they will just ship out a replacement rather than me waiting for it to get fixed. :nea:

yea im still waitin for chris at DB-r to finish up, im gettin antsy as shit cause i dont have bass at all now cause i sold all my other amps lol.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Okay so lets see i am the owner of Xtreme Custom Car Audio and i see nobody is really posting anything on this thread anymore. So i am wondering if you have decided to have something. I just upgraded the term lab to EPP which means if i wanted to host an event i could, but on such notice i can't... If everyone wants to meet up we still can. let me know either on here or drop me an email at [email protected] or call 248-289-1720 the day really doesn't matter but the weekends are better for traffic around here and the other businesses in the complex... Thanks Tom

so is this meet up still legit???? im in carleton michigan :santa:

Okay so lets see i am the owner of Xtreme Custom Car Audio and i see nobody is really posting anything on this thread anymore. So i am wondering if you have decided to have something. I just upgraded the term lab to EPP which means if i wanted to host an event i could, but on such notice i can't... If everyone wants to meet up we still can. let me know either on here or drop me an email at [email protected] or call 248-289-1720 the day really doesn't matter but the weekends are better for traffic around here and the other businesses in the complex... Thanks Tom

i thought we decided to do it all three days of fr-sun to give everyone a chance to come out. i sent you a pm last night, but ill just call you in a few lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I'm down for Saturday still. I had a major melt down and had been dealing with that lately. I should have amps in Friday night. 8) I can also do tomorrow night, but I'd just have to install my amps there :good:

Pioneer X8500
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

dew eet bring em out :santa:

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

so who all is gonna be there?

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

if you google my address, it puts mu address in the back, if you mapquest it, it puts me right in front.....

so who all is gonna be there?

I had been so busy with my issues I dropped the ball. I'm almost 100% sure I'll be out there tomorrow to hang out and get on the TL possibly, but not sure when yet. Depends when UPS finally shows up... I can't say who if anyone else will be there. :pardon:

Tom said he got a couple calls but I'm not sure if anyone is headed out or not.

Pioneer X8500
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Archived