Sundown Audio

Audioque 20k amp

hdorre

I like the amp, but no way in hell im going to pay almost 2g for a non warrantied amp...

thats why you should only buy it if you know what ur doing

95% of the people on this forum are not ready for this kind of amp

anyone who has 10+ gr31 batts and multiple alts, this would be great

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Oh no doubt its a great amp, but with a system that big, something is BOUND to happen eventually, nothing is fault proof. I understand why it isnt warrantied, But thats what made me decide not to go with it. Because I would hate to have to replace a 2g amp at cost...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Oh no doubt its a great amp, but with a system that big, something is BOUND to happen eventually, nothing is fault proof. I understand why it isnt warrantied, But thats what made me decide not to go with it. Because I would hate to have to replace a 2g amp at cost...

Dj said he can repair them, so it could be just as expensive as a 2000w amp to repair, depends what happens when it blows

warranties are a joke anyways.... almost everytime its user error, why should the manufacturer cover idiots clipping with lots of voltage drop

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

This thing looks bad. If this thing can do 16v then my god I want one :D

1995 Chevy Camaro

Alpine CDA-7892

1 SA-12

DD CM1 @1 ohms

XS Power D1200

Knukoncepts Fleks

Coming soon....

Beyma mids and highs, alot of them

This thing looks bad. If this thing can do 16v then my god I want one :D

they are stable up to 18v (im pretty positive) you should be good POST VID OF THAT SHIT i want to see one of these in action

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Dj said he can repair them, so it could be just as expensive as a 2000w amp to repair, depends what happens when it blows

warranties are a joke anyways.... almost everytime its user error, why should the manufacturer cover idiots clipping with lots of voltage drop

Exactly ^^^^^^

If you look at all the numbers you would almost be better off getting a pair of 3500's unless you were going to run the 20 at 18v then that's where the advantage comes in to play.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

This thing is kinda big though physically. I would enjoy seeing some people use it.

Too much for me though. No use for 8000w at 1 ohm lol. Its kinda cool they rated at 12.5v as well.

Someone go buy it haha :popcorn:

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

they are stable up to 18v (im pretty positive) you should be good POST VID OF THAT SHIT i want to see one of these in action

Seriously how many watts do you all think I could get out of this beast? I already bought enough 16v batteries and 3 alts to run 3 3500.1Ds. I'm very interested in this amp.

1995 Chevy Camaro

Alpine CDA-7892

1 SA-12

DD CM1 @1 ohms

XS Power D1200

Knukoncepts Fleks

Coming soon....

Beyma mids and highs, alot of them

Seriously how many watts do you all think I could get out of this beast? I already bought enough 16v batteries and 3 alts to run 3 3500.1Ds. I'm very interested in this amp.

ive heard around 15K rms im not positive though

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Archived