Audioque 20k amp

hdorre

lol you dont know Treo

and i suggest you end it now

the reason i wouldnt trust this amp was explained to me in chat one night

-there is an idea for an amazing huge amp

-a prototype is created and it does great power and is very solid

-the amp costs too much to be profitable

-amp creator send to some asian company where they can save $3 a cap, $2 a fet and so on

-the cost of the amp is now reasonable

-the amp is now not the same amp as the prototype

if it is cheap then there is probably a reason.

Thats how everyone does it, name 3 amps not made by China, or S. Korea, or Malaysia?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

lol sound ditigal

stetsom

banda viking

theres 3 ;)

brazil nuthugger

haha

did 4600 clamped at over 4ohms rise, 2 d1s aq hdc3s in parallel/series... so 4x rise

i have no idea on voltage, but that was what tommyk got when testing sabor's ride

he has some issues that need to be figured out too i think with his headunit settings

why the hell would u have such a crappy electrical to let volts drop to 9

u must like shortening the lifespan of batteries faster than usual, sure the amp can take it, but the current drawn would be rediculous and pointless unless ur doing street a, b, or c and u are limited in battery power

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Heyyy wasn't talking to you Alpine... lol

So Brazil does make there own amps?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Lol decaf the test were in a street b cAr that's why the 9 v drop I know for sure sd and stetsom are built in brazil don't mean all the parts are from there that I don't know all the parts could be from china

Lol @ the brazil nut huger I just know there not built in china

But I do like me some Brazilian amps and women :)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Lol decaf the test were in a street b cAr that's why the 9 v drop I know for sure sd and stetsom are built in brazil don't mean all the parts are from there that I don't know all the parts could be from china

Lol @ the brazil nut huger I just know there not built in china

But I do like me some Brazilian amps and women :)

everyone seems so hostile lately on all forums, im just messing with ya bro... ur always gonna be way louder than me no matter what amp u use :clapping:

i figured the 9v was street... and those amps are great for that, its a good thing the car is off during metering

people seem to LOVE the banda viking, thorshammer seemed to enjoy it

(i need to remember to use more emoticons so when i swear its not read angerly, but more surprisingly )

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Honestly decaf I'm just sick of all the damn nutthuggers on here who are so closed minded that they won't give any other company/product a shot. Ya know?

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

Heyyy wasn't talking to you Alpine... lol

So Brazil does make there own amps?

The have the new magical fairy dust that makes all their power :popcorn::peepwall:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

that amp is nuts to say the least, but lmao CRPC (Complete Ricockulousness Power Classification)= win

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Honestly decaf I'm just sick of all the damn nutthuggers on here who are so closed minded that they won't give any other company/product a shot. Ya know?

i know, at times i come off as one too... we all can

alot of us only know whats written on these forums because we dont live around huge car audio scenes... so if we read about problems/psotives with an amp, it becomes exponential both the hate or love for it... because we are basing opinions on things we've never seen in person

The have the new magical fairy dust that makes all their power :popcorn::peepwall:

for real, i need to meet that fairy and sprinkle some on my cadillac

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Archived