Sonic Electronix

I am in California on vacation with my family and was wondering if I could stop by and have you demo your tahoe or other vehicle for us? I am big into car audio and so is my brother-in-law. I'd like to see it if possible. We are in Temecula, CA right now but could probably drive to where your live or meet us somewhere.

Thanks,

Kyle

im getting tired of seeing all these form noobs creating an account just trying to get a demo

your tired of it? you just joined last month, what could you possibly be tired of yet? i would be honored if some one, while on vacation, wanted to drive so far just to hear my system. i wouldnt call him a "noob". id call it respect. same reason i asked meade for a demo at the last show. respect.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

your tired of it? you just joined last month, what could you possibly be tired of yet?

ahahahaha lol

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

your tired of it? you just joined last month, what could you possibly be tired of yet? i would be honored if some one, while on vacation, wanted to drive so far just to hear my system. i wouldnt call him a "noob". id call it respect. same reason i asked meade for a demo at the last show. respect.

thank you skittles, its retarted when someone posts up wanting to check out steves work, and then get bashed on...getting called nuthugger and other bullshit, its stupid and irritating..its real simple, if your gonna be a dick..dont click the button that says POST and everything will be fine, contrary to popular belief your opinion sometimes is better when kept to yourself

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

yeah and i see some shit about it like daily?

and last i checked his title does say noob

but its whatever dont really care to argue about stupid shit on here

Archived