kl0wn Posted May 24, 2010 Report Posted May 24, 2010 i dont even want to hear that shit lol What I said? Hahaha I know quit a few people that have Arachnophobia and they about shit themselves when I told them that. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
loganberry Posted May 24, 2010 Report Posted May 24, 2010 i remember seeing this crappy knock-off scary movie where this girl fell asleep and a spider crawled into her mouth. she woke up with a pimple and when she popped it, a bunch of baby spiders started pouring out. The covenent My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
C-Fizzy Posted May 24, 2010 Author Report Posted May 24, 2010 The covenent i said crappy knock off, not bad-ass flick haha under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
DirtyD78 Posted May 24, 2010 Report Posted May 24, 2010 The covenent need to watch that one.. ty logan 2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH new build 2 dc audio lvl4 xl's rd audio 3250 box is behind the seats below the window 3.44 after tuned@34 htz 147.3@44 htz & getting louder
cc_audio Posted May 24, 2010 Report Posted May 24, 2010 Yeah, a lot of palm size wolf spiders out here, and a recluse gets smashed about once a month in the garage. I have only seen three black widows in my life, would never want to get bit by one. That was a very close call on your part. But the wolf spiders and centipedes here can make you sick for a couple days with fever and severe sweats. Ever roll over at night and feel a spider cross your face, has happened twice and really makes you paranoid! I believe the eating spiders while sleeping thing 100% Nothing fun about spiders. It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
DirtyD78 Posted May 24, 2010 Report Posted May 24, 2010 i said crappy knock off, not bad-ass flick haha look at your post count lol 2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH new build 2 dc audio lvl4 xl's rd audio 3250 box is behind the seats below the window 3.44 after tuned@34 htz 147.3@44 htz & getting louder
loganberry Posted May 24, 2010 Report Posted May 24, 2010 lol the covenent is a good movie, I hate spiders almost as much as I hate snakes..I never used to hate spiders till one almost killed me..funny how that works My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
C-Fizzy Posted May 24, 2010 Author Report Posted May 24, 2010 The movie is called "Hello Mary Lou" under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
C-Fizzy Posted May 24, 2010 Author Report Posted May 24, 2010 look at your post count lol Well now we know who's the druggy here haha under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
DirtyD78 Posted May 24, 2010 Report Posted May 24, 2010 Well now we know who's the druggy here haha just cold beer for me now been clean 3.5 yrs now 2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH new build 2 dc audio lvl4 xl's rd audio 3250 box is behind the seats below the window 3.44 after tuned@34 htz 147.3@44 htz & getting louder
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.