Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just went to start to mow the lawn, took off my clean sneakers and dig up my old crappy ones.

Started to clap them together as i always do, and a damn black widow pops out of one. A big ass one too. Boy am i one lucky-sumamabish.

I HATE these damn things, and i almost stuck one next to my foot? Ha!

Bring on the "cool story bro"s.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Fuck cool story bro... COOL STORY PUSSY keep that shit as a pet

Fuck that !

the hell if i need a damn spider as a pet!

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Cool_story_bro_.jpg

no but seriously, that really is kinda scary tho. are you sure it was really a black widow? Are they like top 10 most venomous animals/insects in the world?

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Posted

spider-1.jpg

I was getting up on this brick wall and once i got up on top of it i seen that theres was a scorpion like two inches from where i had my hand. Close call BRO

Posted
ad935ab542aea30da8a9376c63ee461a333.jpg

justin smith

1996 mercury grand marquis

20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20

cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast)

2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port

kicker zx650.4

componets in still the works

200amp motorcraft alt

xs power d3100 (beast)

kenwood ddx512 h.u.

you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth

and BTW your girl just called me....

pure pwnage

Posted

haha so now its running around your house?

hell no.

its in the garage somewhere.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3238 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...