Sonic Electronix

So had a recent change in my build(major change) and I'm not going all out like I planned on at the moment. So I need your guys' expert :woot: opinion on what to get. I have space for 1 15 and would like to go that route. I can get away with about 3.5^ft not including port. Right now I'm considering a FI SSD 15" and a AQ 1200. I am more then willing to go with any brand, but just want to get the most out of what I get for under or around $500. Any suggestions or what you think is best let me know. Thanks!

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I would check out some GZs ground zeros subs! But not sure of the cost. I know I had a set of 12s back in the day (like 10 yrs ago) and the Pounded! Wish I had not gotten rid of them, they were the best subs I ever owned!

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

So from what I've gathered you have to get a hold of someone at DC to get a sub price right? Could anyone just give me a ballpark of one of their 15's? XL or LVL4. No exact number but even like $200-$350 or something? Don't know if its even an option in my price range.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

So from what I've gathered you have to get a hold of someone at DC to get a sub price right? Could anyone just give me a ballpark of one of their 15's? XL or LVL4. No exact number but even like $200-$350 or something? Don't know if its even an option in my price range.

u are not to discuss prices on the website because prices arent always the same for everyone... email rusty he replys fast and could help u in pretty much anything u want that has to do with dc...

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

Ok. Then forget price but I'm guessing a lvl4 or xl would be just as good as any of the rest if not better?

team DC pricing is confidential but MSRP is not and the lvl4 is $459.99 and the 4XL is $699.99.

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

$500 for sub and amp. AQ1200D is $249 shipped so around a max of $250 for a sub if I go with that amp.

No expert but here I go...

or $295 for a sub ;)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/78476-for-sale-audioque-1200d/

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

Get a cheaper amp (used ?, Audiopipe?, ...), and a better sub

Always put more money on speakers.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.