Jump to content

Rubber Ducky Bass! For Assman And Roscoe!


Recommended Posts

Guest HuBbYHaSAnAdDiCtIoN
Posted
:lol: I do like it!!!! Thank you!!!!! Now I don't have to steal Billy from the burban I have my very own!
Posted

yep and I got Paddy Mcducky to sit beside Billy the Kid!!!! My family is groing! :D

Now you just have to start introducing them as your kids.LOL

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Posted

I got my Duck, I call him Joker 4 shirt, Joker The Duck full. my cars got a flat tire but ill post pictures of him when the weather gets nicer.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15486 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...