Jump to content

Rubber Ducky Bass! For Assman And Roscoe!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Man you can do anything if ya put your mind to it...It just took me a second. I can do whole songs if I had the time..I just don't fool with it anymore...Used to make Cheerleader music for Cheerleaders believe it or not.. The program I favor is Acid Pro 5

Posted

Man you can do anything if ya put your mind to it...It just took me a second. I can do whole songs if I had the time..I just don't fool with it anymore...Used to make Cheerleader music for Cheerleaders believe it or not.. The program I favor is Acid Pro 5

is that an easy program to use? and are you able to burn it to a cd?

how much does it cost? is their a free ware? or trial.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Posted

thats hilarious....hey dont forget i got one of the ducks from Assmang and once i get my new set up in the duck will be incorporated into it

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

Funny vid....When the bass hit the first time I was like daaaaaaayum, is that the real rubber ducky song?

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Posted

Yeah I edited it.. I could have done better, but for a laugh 1 minute will do...I to can add bass all that junk to songs, mix songs..But I don't do it all that much anymore, Kids you know..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15486 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...